Greetings fellow Earthlings

Former Recall Candidate, Launches Campaign for President from a Bicycle

Bob Todd is launching a campaign for President, by riding a bicycle through the state and changing his name to the letter U to bring attention to wide-spread discrimination and inequality, which he says is the opposite of love. “If you truly want to solve the problems facing mankind and Oregon, it is equality that will do it; that is what our declaration of Independence is based on through our Creator.

Todd says the social issues plaguing us are because, “we don’t care for our fellow human beings, our planet, and we mock the Creator with graven images, insurance, and dishonesty; we worship material things and lift ourselves up to the status of God when we are the most unintelligent creatures on Earth, shown by our unharmonious action with creation, and we think we’re going to other planets”

“The most serious danger to America is not terrorism they are our own sins; lying, stealing, killing, and oppressing one another through those activities. Looking at the history of America we can see we came here to be free to worship God without the church oppressing us through government and now that is what is happening to us all, except those doing the oppressing” Todd said

“It is the Vatican in our churches that is attacking America” Todd went on to say, “and the rest of the world through, idolatry, alcohol, drugs, and corruption in our personal and public lives. The church teaches morals and fidelity to their families, from Italy to Spain, and Mexico, but the poor protestant children get inferior forced public education, abused while taught Catholic holidays and evolution. Mexico is being used to finish the destruction of our free country, those who support the pope belong to a country whose capital is the Vatican City and all churches giving shelter and jobs to those who opening hate America, giving our children, heroin and crank so their families can take over our lands and businesses are traitors. I purpose that we Americans call out the militia to create jobs and provide for the homeless, the churches, working in our government, are causing. Just look around at who’s running America.” Todd said.

I Am U

Independent America Militia United

I AM U FREE

on You-Tube for Documents Movie Recalling Freedom

Independent American Militia United

Return to the Original intent of our Declaration of Independence “Equality”

We the People, with the Creator’s Help, Will Establish “New Freeland” on

Corporate and unused public lands from Canada to Mexico based on “Equality”

Bob Todd for President I AM U News Service

U-Tube & Word Press [email protected]

1) I Am U and We the People are calling for; a Global Day of Fasting and Repentance, for Mankind’s Materialism and Self-centered ways, done in sincere love, which is true equality, with respect for all creation and its’ Creator, a of forgiving all debts, and a blanket criminal amnesty, non-dangerous prisoners, and we are demanding human rights to clean un-treated water, free land, free food and all medicines and the end to tyrannical institutions, in church, state, or businesses that violate intrinsic equality of humans and destroy Creation by their self-center practices

2) Address Judicial Reform; judges are only to apply the law, not write or interpret it, they are to interpret, which law apply to each case, not excluding evidence relevant; ever. Our courts are publicly violating laws and engaging in criminal activities abusing their position of power to intimidate the public into continued expanding extortion rackets

3) Economic reform; fixed prices on basic needs commodities, no interest on loans, no unemployment.

4) Land Reform; Get government out of the way and let the people use the resources, put an end to corporate personhood that are mini-private-semi-public fascist governments subverting our economy and semi-free form of government

· Share the World, Open Homesteading on Unused Public and Corporate Lands and Help All the Homeless through Grass Roots Activism; Calling out the People’s Militia, Independent of All Government or Non-governmental Organizations

· Cease Fire on all Conflicts and Pursue Dialog, and giving and solving conflicts not allowing Corporations or government employees to profit from chaos.

· 10% Flat Tax for All except the Poor

· Impeach Judges Violating Constitutional Principles, Address Illegal Acts of Government and Have Term Limits for All Government; No More Immunity

· End Hospital Tax Exemptions and Cap Costs

· Stop Genetic Engineering and Cloning of People, Plants and Animals that the Creator, not us, has all copy and ownership rights to ; Promote Local Trade and Self-reliance

· Limit All Governmental Emergency Powers Original Constitutional Intent

· End Prison and Second Class Felon System with Restitution for Property Torts or Execution for Serious Crimes; rape, murder, or oppression of tyran

Former Recall Candidate, Launches Campaign for President from a Bicycle

Bob Todd is launching a campaign for President, by riding a bicycle through the state and changing his name to the letter U to bring attention to wide-spread discrimination and inequality, which he says is the opposite of love. “If you truly want to solve the problems facing mankind and Oregon, it is equality that will do it; that is what our declaration of Independence is based on through our Creator.

Todd says the social issues plaguing us are because, “we don’t care for our fellow human beings, our planet, and we mock the Creator with graven images, insurance, and dishonesty; we worship material things and lift ourselves up to the status of God when we are the most unintelligent creatures on Earth, shown by our unharmonious action with creation, and we think we’re going to other planets”

“The most serious danger to America is not terrorism they are our own sins; lying, stealing, killing, and oppressing one another through those activities. Looking at the history of America we can see we came here to be free to worship God without the church oppressing us through government and now that is what is happening to us all, except those doing the oppressing” Todd said

“It is the Vatican in our churches that is attacking America” Todd went on to say, “and the rest of the world through, idolatry, alcohol, drugs, and corruption in our personal and public lives. The church teaches morals and fidelity to their families, from Italy to Spain, and Mexico, but the poor protestant children get inferior forced public education, abused while taught Catholic holidays and evolution. Mexico is being used to finish the destruction of our free country, those who support the pope belong to a country whose capital is the Vatican City and all churches giving shelter and jobs to those who opening hate America, giving our children, heroin and crank so their families can take over our lands and businesses are traitors. I purpose that we Americans call out the militia to create jobs and provide for the homeless, the churches, working in our government, are causing. Just look around at who’s running America.” Todd said.

I Am U

Independent America Militia United

I AM U FREE

on You-Tube for Documents Movie Recalling Freedom

Independent American Militia United

Return to the Original intent of our Declaration of Independence “Equality”

We the People, with the Creator’s Help, Will Establish “New Freeland” on

Corporate and unused public lands from Canada to Mexico based on “Equality”

Bob Todd for President I AM U News Service

U-Tube & Word Press [email protected]

1) I Am U and We the People are calling for; a Global Day of Fasting and Repentance, for Mankind’s Materialism and Self-centered ways, done in sincere love, which is true equality, with respect for all creation and its’ Creator, a of forgiving all debts, and a blanket criminal amnesty, non-dangerous prisoners, and we are demanding human rights to clean un-treated water, free land, free food and all medicines and the end to tyrannical institutions, in church, state, or businesses that violate intrinsic equality of humans and destroy Creation by their self-center practices

2) Address Judicial Reform; judges are only to apply the law, not write or interpret it, they are to interpret, which law apply to each case, not excluding evidence relevant; ever. Our courts are publicly violating laws and engaging in criminal activities abusing their position of power to intimidate the public into continued expanding extortion rackets

3) Economic reform; fixed prices on basic needs commodities, no interest on loans, no unemployment.

4) Land Reform; Get government out of the way and let the people use the resources, put an end to corporate personhood that are mini-private-semi-public fascist governments subverting our economy and semi-free form of government

· Share the World, Open Homesteading on Unused Public and Corporate Lands and Help All the Homeless through Grass Roots Activism; Calling out the People’s Militia, Independent of All Government or Non-governmental Organizations

· Cease Fire on all Conflicts and Pursue Dialog, and giving and solving conflicts not allowing Corporations or government employees to profit from chaos.

· 10% Flat Tax for All except the Poor

· Impeach Judges Violating Constitutional Principles, Address Illegal Acts of Government and Have Term Limits for All Government; No More Immunity

· End Hospital Tax Exemptions and Cap Costs

· Stop Genetic Engineering and Cloning of People, Plants and Animals that the Creator, not us, has all copy and ownership rights to ; Promote Local Trade and Self-reliance

· Limit All Governmental Emergency Powers Original Constitutional Intent

· End Prison and Second Class Felon System with Restitution for Property Torts or Execution for Serious Crimes; rape, murder, or oppression of tyran

:eusa_eh:
Rent is just too damn high!

Every once in a while we tend to pick up some Hannity Board rejects, it's just Bones term for them.
Same with the occasional Overbites (Olbermann) rejects, they have multiple names....... :lol:
Making fun of the fringers and hacks is considered a contact sport here.

another hannity maggot?
:clap2: Yay! An ad hominem attack. Suck my cock bitch.

Ahhh splendid! I like how you handled that man.

I'm still KINDA newish here myself, but already have built up alotta rep. points and total thanks, cuz well, I'm one enlightened fatherfucker, you seem so too, as you are thanking my posts, the enlightened part anyway.:razz:

Knock em dead dude.

Every once in a while we tend to pick up some Hannity Board rejects, it's just Bones term for them.
Same with the occasional Overbites (Olbermann) rejects, they have multiple names....... :lol:

Ah, trolling for dollars. :razz:

Actually I did post on Hannity's board a few times IIRC, but that board sucked so bad that I stopped posting there.

So does that mean I am a HBR?

Or a HBX?

You decide!

Last edited:
another hannity maggot?

I'm still KINDA newish here myself, but already have built up alotta rep. points and total thanks, cuz well, I'm one enlightened fatherfucker, you seem so too, as you are thanking my posts, the enlightened part anyway.:razz:

Knock em dead dude.
Well I certainly thank you for the kudos, however I don't think I thanked any of your posts. But I might if you post something intelligent without trying to kiss my ass.

Actually I did post on Hannity's board a few times IIRC, but that board sucked so bad that I stopped posting there.

So does that mean I am a HBR?

Or a HBX?

You decide!

Don't take this the wrong way but I could honestly care less where you've posted before unless it's Stormfront, NAACP or some similar hate group forum.

Knock em dead dude.
Well I certainly thank you for the kudos, however I don't think I thanked any of your posts. But I might if you post something intelligent without trying to kiss my ass.

LOL you thanked my new Iraqi govt thread, lol shitty memory?

You just listed a whole bunch of example where Muslims said it was ok to rape, what more does he want?
Yes I agree that you are a stupid ******.

Out comes the hate. Not very far in either. One simple discussion turns you into a ....

That's a good monthly sig High_Gravity...

I must admit that back in the early 80's when I was in junior high school they instituted a bussing program that resulted in a serious ****** problem.

Not hard to see where this fellow comes from...

Forum List

Back