Greetings Fellow Americans

capella

Rookie
Dec 22, 2011
Gee, I never thought climbing the scales of success would include late hours of rambling online, but somehow this method of expression has given me a new perspective on life.

Lately, I've been beating myself down for past decisions gone wrong. Not once have I taken a reality check and paid attention to the wonderful things I have been given. Instead, I frown because I cannot feed myself, keep a roof over my head, or by toilet paper to wipe my behind.

Luckily, someone loves me,but after all of the wacky stuff I've been indoctrinated with over the years, I'm surprised I have kicked myself. Despite my accolades, certifications, GPA, and talents, I'm lucky to be alive, capable of making better decisions and building a better life.

But like so many Americans, I get engulfed in not having this or not being able to do that. Grant it, life it meant to enjoy; at least that is my perception. yet when you don't prepare properly you're bound to find yourself encompassed in a pool of poop.

Thank you, for allowing me the chance to share that in this open forum, I certainly feel better. So what I've written four books, developed an idea to help decrease the HIV epidemic, or even have a 4.0. Be grateful for what you do have and eventually, everything else works itself out.:eusa_clap:

Author B L Fowler

Aside from the grating red, the pessimism wins over the hopeful and the potty talk is .... welcome ....

Gee, I never thought climbing the scales of success would include late hours of rambling online, but somehow this method of expression has given me a new perspective on life.

Lately, I've been beating myself down for past decisions gone wrong. Not once have I taken a reality check and paid attention to the wonderful things I have been given. Instead, I frown because I cannot feed myself, keep a roof over my head, or by toilet paper to wipe my behind.

Luckily, someone loves me,but after all of the wacky stuff I've been indoctrinated with over the years, I'm surprised I have kicked myself. Despite my accolades, certifications, GPA, and talents, I'm lucky to be alive, capable of making better decisions and building a better life.

But like so many Americans, I get engulfed in not having this or not being able to do that. Grant it, life it meant to enjoy; at least that is my perception. yet when you don't prepare properly you're bound to find yourself encompassed in a pool of poop.

Thank you, for allowing me the chance to share that in this open forum, I certainly feel better. So what I've written four books, developed an idea to help decrease the HIV epidemic, or even have a 4.0. Be grateful for what you do have and eventually, everything else works itself out.:eusa_clap:

Author B L Fowler

You come across as an asswipe.

Working your way to a better life was never easy. Forge those friends for life now, for these may be the good "ol days.

Forum List

Back