Greetings Dead People.

Because of some of the things I mentioned, even if tomorrow somebody came up with a device that would give you all the energy you would ever need for free, I doubt if the way things are done would change.

The problem with free energy devices is that they can be weaponized. It's just physics, really. These would be true weapons of mass destruction contained within one's pocket. So, we don't want that. There's enough nuts out there with guns going on mass killing sprees as it is.

If you can get away with rigging your car up to run on water, just keep your mouth shut about it. You can drive coast to coast on about two 16 oz bottles of water. Even pond water will do. Make sure to use a little bit of the man's electricity in your home, thouhg, that'll keep em from coming around poking their noses in your windows to see why you have electricity without a tyrant's meter.

Are solar panels a weapon? Also, cars don't need to run on water. They can run on electricity. But your flippant remarks aside, I do have an interesting point. Apparently they can now make alcohol in powder form. All you have to do is mix some in your drink and you have instant alcoholic beverage. (And cars could be made to run on alcohol)

But if they can do that with alcohol, it seems to me that they should be able to do the same thing with gasoline. So instead of having those large trucks carrying gasoline, they could just have them carrying powder. At gas stations they could just drop off the powder, add water and they have their gasoline. Maybe you could even have containers of powder at home. Just dump some powder into your gas tank, add water and you are good to go.

Adding water to your fuel.

What a monumentally stupid idea.

If you added water to powdered gasoline, it wouldn't be water any more.

Because of some of the things I mentioned, even if tomorrow somebody came up with a device that would give you all the energy you would ever need for free, I doubt if the way things are done would change.

The problem with free energy devices is that they can be weaponized. It's just physics, really. These would be true weapons of mass destruction contained within one's pocket. So, we don't want that. There's enough nuts out there with guns going on mass killing sprees as it is.

If you can get away with rigging your car up to run on water, just keep your mouth shut about it. You can drive coast to coast on about two 16 oz bottles of water. Even pond water will do. Make sure to use a little bit of the man's electricity in your home, thouhg, that'll keep em from coming around poking their noses in your windows to see why you have electricity without a tyrant's meter.

Are solar panels a weapon? Also, cars don't need to run on water. They can run on electricity. But your flippant remarks aside, I do have an interesting point. Apparently they can now make alcohol in powder form. All you have to do is mix some in your drink and you have instant alcoholic beverage. (And cars could be made to run on alcohol)

But if they can do that with alcohol, it seems to me that they should be able to do the same thing with gasoline. So instead of having those large trucks carrying gasoline, they could just have them carrying powder. At gas stations they could just drop off the powder, add water and they have their gasoline. Maybe you could even have containers of powder at home. Just dump some powder into your gas tank, add water and you are good to go.

It would be gasoline with water in it.

I see that with Steamroller we have a new loudmouthed warmist/alarmist come crashing in here, post a bunch of UNLINKED charts that doesn't address my post at all, not only that completely ignored the colossal IPCC modeling failure for the "hot spot", he like Harry Twinotter, avoids that failure because they know that is a dead end to their religion. Harry has stayed away...…………., will you?

The last chart on your post 68, doesn't help you at all.

YOU originally stated at post one this:

":About seven or eight years ago I heard on the news that the earth was warming at a faster rate than scientists had predicted."

I showed that it was FALSE!

You ignored my chart because it destroyed your hyperbole with ease.

Last edited:

He doesn't realize this is a claim from 100 years ago that long ago has been assigned into the rubble heap of failed claims, since it is chemically IMPOSSIBLE!

If you added water to powdered alcohol, it would be alcohol. It just depends on how much water you add. The same would be true if you added water to powdered gasoline.

If you added water to powdered alcohol, it would be alcohol. It just depends on how much water you add. The same would be true if you added water to powdered gasoline.

If you added water to powdered alcohol, it would be alcohol.

I realize you don't understand what they mean by "powdered alcohol".

Alcohol isn't a powder. Pure alcohol with all water removed is still a liquid.
Gasoline isn't a powder either.

Do a little research, you'll sound less ignorant.

I've been hearing this nonsense my entire adult life. Whatthefuckever.
And that is how Mother Earth got into the pickle she is in. Nobody cares. Hence...dead earth. Oh. Wait. Earth won't die. It will be sick. But once all humans are wiped out..she will rejuvenate.
Tell me why we are still alive.. we have been much warmer than today and CO2 has been way higher... What makes you fools think this is a dire issue?
View attachment 226169

The facts say you alarmists are full of shit...

You are full of s
And that is how Mother Earth got into the pickle she is in. Nobody cares. Hence...dead earth. Oh. Wait. Earth won't die. It will be sick. But once all humans are wiped out..she will rejuvenate.
Tell me why we are still alive.. we have been much warmer than today and CO2 has been way higher... What makes you fools think this is a dire issue?
View attachment 226169

You are full of shit. But i will reply to you anyway. Maybe you will learn something. I doubt it, but it's worth a shot. Sure, in the far flung past it used to be warmer on earth. But that doesn't matter. What is happening today is what matters. Also, even with temperatures as they are, there are places on earth where even reptiles and some insects will seek shelter from the sun and heat during the day. But you think it will be ok if things were even hotter?!

Next, look again at the graph you showed. In about the past 50 million years the earth has been on a cooling trend. Do you know what happens when things are cooler? Things like methane ice in the oceans builds up. And more methane gets trapped in the tundra. When things get warmer faster, as they are today, that methane gets turned to gas. Methane is around 30 times more potent of a greenhouse gas than CO2. I will show you a picture of some methane being released.
LF56LYj.jpg

Lol....but nobody is caring s0n!!

:113::hello77::113:

View attachment 226169

You are full of s
View attachment 226169

You are full of shit. But i will reply to you anyway. Maybe you will learn something. I doubt it, but it's worth a shot. Sure, in the far flung past it used to be warmer on earth. But that doesn't matter. What is happening today is what matters. Also, even with temperatures as they are, there are places on earth where even reptiles and some insects will seek shelter from the sun and heat during the day. But you think it will be ok if things were even hotter?!

Next, look again at the graph you showed. In about the past 50 million years the earth has been on a cooling trend. Do you know what happens when things are cooler? Things like methane ice in the oceans builds up. And more methane gets trapped in the tundra. When things get warmer faster, as they are today, that methane gets turned to gas. Methane is around 30 times more potent of a greenhouse gas than CO2. I will show you a picture of some methane being released.
LF56LYj.jpg
Well, As you are a moron and of the quality of ScienceCrock you really are funny.. The paper is pure conjecture and devoid of ANY SCIENTIFIC FACT.

Tell me moron, when the suns output wanes are we still going to burn up because of CO2? Bring actual science this time and not failed modeling that is fantasy based.

BY the way I love powdered gas... and powdered alcohol... can you get me some?

New Topics

Forum List

Back