Greetings, Commie Pinko Here!

Entitled2Life

Rookie
Sep 19, 2012
Hi everyone,

I lurked on this board for awhile and decided to join, even though it seems like a lot of you would not agree with my political views. I look forward to spirited debates!

Hi everyone,

I lurked on this board for awhile and decided to join, even though it seems like a lot of you would not agree with my political views. I look forward to spirited debates!

Hiya....

Curious...how did you decide on 'Commie Pinko' rather than 'Nazi Fascist'?

• Banned
Hi everyone,

Hiya....

Curious...how did you decide on 'Commie Pinko' rather than 'Nazi Fascist'?

I hate the hyperbole that has been associated with Nazis. I don't like it when either side invokes Hitler and his disgusting acts to score political points. So I went with the much-less incendiary "Commie Pinko."

Are you now or have you ever been a member of the Liberal Intellectual Elite? So far, based solely on USMB Lib posters, it's a club with no members

• Banned
Based on your board name you sound pro life, but doesn't mesh with commie pinko? So, which is it? ;)

I'm very pro-choice. To me, as sad as abortion is for all of those involved, the thought of losing more young girls in botched "home made" abortions is far too tragic to willingly let us go back to that.

Based on your board name you sound pro life, but doesn't mesh with commie pinko? So, which is it? ;)

I'm very pro-choice. To me, as sad as abortion is for all of those involved, the thought of losing more young girls in botched "home made" abortions is far too tragic to willingly let us go back to that.

So everyone is not 'entitled2life' then? How sad...

Ah yes, the old "who is going to speak for the unborn?" argument point. I guess I could flip it on you and ask why you're okay with setting up a situation to where young women will be dying from trying to get abortions that are illegal. Don't both life forms die in that scenario? So to you, the math is that two deaths is better than one?

Ah yes, the old "who is going to speak for the unborn?" argument point. I guess I could flip it on you and ask why you're okay with setting up a situation to where young women will be dying from trying to get abortions that are illegal. Don't both life forms die in that scenario? So to you, the math is that two deaths is better than one?

Young women should be taught to be responsible and not have sex if they're not ready for the consequences that it brings about. Or be responsible enough to use readily available birth control that is 99% fool proof when used correctly. It should not be used as a form of birth control, which is exactly what 99% of abortions are for today.

I'm sure we'll meet again, I hope you enjoy the forum. ;)

Except that your example is hypothetical.....

Newby's isn't.

Ohhh SLAM.. He shoots, he scores.. SWooooooooooosh.. Newby skooled the newby!

:clap2:

Forum List

Back