Greetings Cenobites.

If you ever watched the hellraiser movies, you know what they and the vast majority of you are. Because there are many problems-tortures in the world that you have no damned interest in fixing. Such as mass starvation, mass migrations, food wars, water wars, overpopulation, extinctions, ecological collapse, pollution, desertification, human caused global warming and a zillion other problems-tortures. Such as being greedy thieving lying slaves.

Though maybe some of you could be those types of (exremely vile and disgusting "(but extremely TRUE)" litany of insults deleted) people who actually look forward to the destruction of the earth. So you can go to "heaven" and be herded around there by Jesus.

For the remarkably few of you out there who may not actually "get off" on the problems-tortures I mentioned, I know how to fix all of these problems, and more. Which I will tell you about. But first, do you know of any forums that don't support hell where I can do so?
God complex? Well, you're in the right place, we accept all manner of psychosis, you should blend right in. :thup:

God complex? Is there anything in my thread that you think is untrue?
Yeah, the fact you naively believe people can or will actually get together and solve everything you're bitching about.......
You should look up 'God complex'........ :eusa_whistle:

"Can" or "will" has nothing to do with it. Being allowed to has everything to do with it. And with forums like this not even allowing debate on the matter, where does that leave you. It leaves you being a cenobite.

If you ever watched the hellraiser movies, you know what they and the vast majority of you are. Because there are many problems-tortures in the world that you have no damned interest in fixing. Such as mass starvation, mass migrations, food wars, water wars, overpopulation, extinctions, ecological collapse, pollution, desertification, human caused global warming and a zillion other problems-tortures. Such as being greedy thieving lying slaves.

Though maybe some of you could be those types of (exremely vile and disgusting "(but extremely TRUE)" litany of insults deleted) people who actually look forward to the destruction of the earth. So you can go to "heaven" and be herded around there by Jesus.

For the remarkably few of you out there who may not actually "get off" on the problems-tortures I mentioned, I know how to fix all of these problems, and more. Which I will tell you about. But first, do you know of any forums that don't support hell where I can do so?
God complex? Well, you're in the right place, we accept all manner of psychosis, you should blend right in. :thup:

Yeah, the fact you naively believe people can or will actually get together and solve everything you're bitching about.......

"Can" or "will" has nothing to do with it. Being allowed to has everything to do with it. And with forums like this not even allowing debate on the matter, where does that leave you. It leaves you being a cenobite.
Once again I refer you to the God complex definition...... :lol:

And once again I refer to you telling me anything in my thread that you think is untrue.

And once again I refer to you telling me anything in my thread that you think is untrue.
Nothing that I said in this thread is untrue...... Welcome to the nuthouse!!! :thup:

Nothing that I said in this thread is untrue...... Welcome to the nuthouse!!! :thup:

Why do you think the hellish things like overpopulation, global warming, mass migration and all the rest is untrue. Also, there ARE many religious people who do in fact look forward to the destruction of the earth. Anything else you would care to take a stab at?

Why do you think the hellish things like overpopulation, global warming, mass migration and all the rest is untrue. Also, there ARE many religious people who do in fact look forward to the destruction of the earth. Anything else you would care to take a stab at?
Where did I say anything about them being untrue? I won't hold my breath waiting.

(This one's gonna be a riot!!!!)

Where did I say anything about them being untrue? I won't hold my breath waiting.

You basically called me a nut for telling you that nothing in my thread was untrue. Seeing how that is settled, why don't you give it a rest.

You basically called me a nut for telling you that nothing in my thread was untrue. Seeing how that is settled, why don't you give it a rest.
Strike two. Care to try for three?

Bye, Cultsmasher

I have no idea what cenobites are (although interestingly it doesn't flag spell check, go figure) and I don't watch movies.

But I would like to thank you for interrupting the longknife Daily "Me-Me-Me' Dump. At least there's that.

Welcome to the site. Bring many hip boots. And if you care to diet on fallacies, you'll get fat here.

"I don't watch movies."

Why? :popcorn:

'cuz they stoopid.

What? Not even "The Godfather Part II"?

I actually did get dragged into The Godfather (original one). Peer pressure. That had to be one of the movies that threw me off movies. It was disgusting.

I can't watch people suffer, even if it's play-acting. And that's all movies consist of --- Hollyweird movies anyway.

I once shared a house with a Buddhist couple. On the 6 nights a week they weren't chanting they would play violent movies. At top volume. Being in earshot of this cacophony while not watching them I came to understand that Hollywood movies basically comprise just three elementary building blocks:

1 - gunshots and explosions;
2 - car chases with revving engines and tire screeching;
3 - women screaming.

---- over and over and over and over and over and over and over, not necessarily in that order.

I guess that's why I don't do movies. They're so utterly unrealistic.

I cant believe they gave the Fresno shooter internet access.....

6cbac912d56bb0224aff831697e3781f944614569c3e5225ee1adab5457a0b49.jpg

I chortled with glee!

He's not taking over MY God complex!

I have no idea what cenobites are (although interestingly it doesn't flag spell check, go figure) and I don't watch movies.

But I would like to thank you for interrupting the longknife Daily "Me-Me-Me' Dump. At least there's that.

Welcome to the site. Bring many hip boots. And if you care to diet on fallacies, you'll get fat here.

"I don't watch movies."

Why? :popcorn:

'cuz they stoopid.

What? Not even "The Godfather Part II"?

I actually did get dragged into The Godfather (original one). Peer pressure. That had to be one of the movies that threw me off movies. It was disgusting.

I can't watch people suffer, even if it's play-acting. And that's all movies consist of --- Hollyweird movies anyway.

I once shared a house with a Buddhist couple. On the 6 nights a week they weren't chanting they would play violent movies. At top volume. Being in earshot of this cacophony while not watching them I came to understand that Hollywood movies basically comprise just three elementary building blocks:

1 - gunshots and explosions;
2 - car chases with revving engines and tire screeching;
3 - women screaming.

---- over and over and over and over and over and over and over, not necessarily in that order.

I guess that's why I don't do movies. They're so utterly unrealistic.

That's part of their charm!
I dunno... there are a LOT of movies that are sweet, romantic, exciting, intriguing... they aren't all shoot em up screamers.
I do love me some John Wick tho...

Umm I have no Idea what you are talking about.

Forum List

Back