Greetings. Anybody need a handydude?

If you could fix people becoming like SYTFE, that'd be great!

Welcome! Meet the board mascot:

3.jpg

Will you throw that fucking thing away already?

Welcome to the handydude!

No! It's for every newcomer!

Lucy Hamilton

I'll take a handy, dude.

What do you need fixed.

Not much to be honest. Thanks for offering, though. Welcome.

I'm a redneck.

Half of everything we own is broke.

Tell me about it. I was born, raised, and, presently live in Appalachia.

Beautiful country!

But... My cousin Teri married a fella there and they had this Deliverance style "house". I went to visit her one summer when I was 17 and never could figure out why there were things like washers in porches when they had no electricity. Teri's old man strung up chicken and turkey feet's on the porch. I came to the sad conclusion that I wasn't invited to dinner, but was dinner.
But they all let me live.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I'll take a handy, dude.

What do you need fixed.

I'm a redneck.

Beautiful country!

But... My cousin Teri married a fella there and they had this Deliverance style "house". I went to visit her one summer when I was 17 and never could figure out why there were things like washers in porches when they had no electricity. Teri's old man strung up chicken and turkey feet's on the porch. I came to the sad conclusion that I wasn't invited to dinner, but was dinner.

I grew up on farm and we were on the poor side, but not "devoid of electricity" poor.

Shiet, when my cousin got back from ww2, he bought him a platoon generator with his savings.

Paid an electrician to wire into his business. No electrical worries. 440 on-demand.

What do you need fixed.

I'm a redneck.

Beautiful country!

I grew up on farm and we were on the poor side, but not "devoid of electricity" poor.

This particular spot (I can't remember the name of the little town a few miles off) had about ten houses and it was a community, but no one had jack, including electricity. But the ole lady next door had a big ole TV! She put a doily and some nik name on it. :)

I'm a redneck.

Beautiful country!

This particular spot (I can't remember the name of the little town a few miles off) had about ten houses and it was a community, but no one had jack, including electricity. But the ole lady next door had a big ole TV! She put a doily and some nik name on it. :)

W.VA?

Forum List

Back