Greetings and Salutations

IGetItAlready

Rookie
Jul 27, 2012
I probably should have posted here last night when I first found this site but was so moved by some ridiculous claim that the majority of Americans want their second amendment rights restricted and regulated that I skipped it.

I'm a political junkie who firmly believes the next American revolution will begin with the dead, rotting corpse of our collective media being tossed into the streets.

I'm kind of bored with "debating" liberals who see small minded word play, incessant insults and the always popular, "I know you are but what am I" response as legitimate political discourse and as such have been somewhat disappointed with the posts I've seen here from our leftist friends.

On the other hand, I have seen a few posts in which the poster at least attempts to rationalize his/her POV. So I'm guessing I'll stick around for a while.

At any rate, Hello to all.
:)

Last edited:
I probably should have posted here last night when I first found this site but was so moved by some ridiculous claim that the majority of Americans want their second amendment rights restricted and regulated that I skipped it.

I'm a political junkie who firmly believes the next American revolution will begin with the dead rotting corpse of our collective media being tossed into the streets.

I'm kind of bored with "debating" liberals who see small minded word play, incessant insults and the always popular, "I know you are but what am I" response as legitimate political discourse and as such have been somewhat disappointed with the posts I've seen here from our leftist friends.

On the other hand, I have seen a few posts in which the poster at least attempts to rationalize his/her POV. So I'm guessing I'll stick around for a while.

At any rate, Hello to all.
:)

Hi IGetIt! Welcome aboard! It will be nice to discuss issues with you!

Welcome to USMB, Igetitalready. Hope you enjoy the boards. :)
When you get 15 posts under your belt, I'll try to remember to give you reputation. If you don't know what that is, you will in about 5 or 6 weeks, if you can stand it, that is. In the meantime, come to the coffee shop which is a no-politics zone, enforced, and get to know some of us better.

And that goes for anyone else, too. Everybody is welcome to come to the USMB coffee shop and meet others socially. And you know who you are, everybody!

Last edited:
  • Banned
Awesome freedom. I'll definitely check it out.
And thanks to you and Jackson for the welcomes.

Welcome.

I have a feeling you'll be disappointed with anything other than 'you are right, Mr Conservative'.

• Banned

Welcome.

I have a feeling you'll be disappointed with anything other than 'you are right, Mr Conservative'.

Not so much Bob. I really enjoy lively debate but am easily bored by all the things you quoted from my OP. Who wouldn't be?
Thanks again for the welcomes everyone. Really enjoying what I'm reading so far.

Show us a moonbatty liberal and we have an entire bucket of tone-deaf hard right conservatives we can toss in your direction.

We're fully stocked with koolaid here of the red and blue variety.

Bones and I prefer hard likker.

ahh go fuck yourself......

blah blah blah blah.....hatin on liberals...blah blah blah....

Didn't mean all liberals.
It's just that I "debate" liberals far more often than conservatives though not exclusively.

But thanks for the welcomes...and the tempting offer strollingbones. ;)

Right.

As only liberals behave this way right?

Puh leeze-get off your high horse.

And welcome to the boards, enjoy your time here.

Forum List

Back