Greetings and salutations!

Meister said:
Hey wait.....ON TOAST?

url

Rye not?

I've been here in the past and always thought this was a quality discussion forum. After many years, I have decided to rejoin the fray and cast my best possible thoughts upon the murky waters of what is called reason these days.

I guess I'll present my labels: I am Christian, Conservative, Restorationist, Creationist, Individualist, Libertarian, Capitalist, Rationalist, Knuckle-dragger, Backwards Thinker, Visionary, Psychedelic, Realist, blah, blah, blah.

Let's have fun, try to learn something, and, for the love of all that's holy, attempt to be intellectually honest, shall we?

Lawful Good ≠ A-hole

So how's your turn undead skills?

I've been here in the past and always thought this was a quality discussion forum. After many years, I have decided to rejoin the fray and cast my best possible thoughts upon the murky waters of what is called reason these days.

I guess I'll present my labels: I am Christian, Conservative, Restorationist, Creationist, Individualist, Libertarian, Capitalist, Rationalist, Knuckle-dragger, Backwards Thinker, Visionary, Psychedelic, Realist, blah, blah, blah.

Let's have fun, try to learn something, and, for the love of all that's holy, attempt to be intellectually honest, shall we?

Hey, you sound very interesting, Paladin, but some things may have changed."Let's have fun, try to learn something", has changed into Let's have some fun and try to teach something...:lol:

064.gif

You do realize this is a facility for the politically insane........ right........?
:D

Doc says I can get out next Thursday.

SniperFire here.

I've been looking for a good political board for a few months now - since the days when we conservatives won the battle at USAToday.com but somewhat lost the war in forcing them to shut down their forum to protect the sanity of their puke Liberal editors.

Imagine trying to defend Liberalism these days!

So, if any of my old friends post here, give me a shout out!

SniperFire here.

I've been looking for a good political board for a few months now - since the days when we conservatives won the battle at USAToday.com but somewhat lost the war in forcing them to shut down their forum to protect the sanity of their puke Liberal editors.

most people start thier own intro thread instead of jumping on someone else.

SniperFire here.

Welcome to USMB, SniperFire. Hope you enjoy the boards. :)

SniperFire here.

The ADN (Anchorage Daily News) shut down their board, too. They couldn't handle the knock-down, drag-out, no-holds-barred political discussion. Plus, they got a bunch of liberal whiners complaining about butt-hurt inflicted by more conservative contributors. If you think this board is nasty, you shoulda seen that forum!

SniperFire here.

Hi SniperFire,

Can you start your own, stand alone intro thread so we can welcome you for all to see?

Thank you,

Robert

Forum List

Back