Greetings and salutations!

Paladin

Lawful Good ≠ A-hole
Feb 25, 2012
I've been here in the past and always thought this was a quality discussion forum. After many years, I have decided to rejoin the fray and cast my best possible thoughts upon the murky waters of what is called reason these days.

I guess I'll present my labels: I am Christian, Conservative, Restorationist, Creationist, Individualist, Libertarian, Capitalist, Rationalist, Knuckle-dragger, Backwards Thinker, Visionary, Psychedelic, Realist, blah, blah, blah.

Let's have fun, try to learn something, and, for the love of all that's holy, attempt to be intellectually honest, shall we?

I've been here in the past and always thought this was a quality discussion forum. After many years, I have decided to rejoin the fray and cast my best possible thoughts upon the murky waters of what is called reason these days.

I guess I'll present my labels: I am Christian, Conservative, Restorationist, Creationist, Individualist, Libertarian, Capitalist, Rationalist, Knuckle-dragger, Backwards Thinker, Visionary, Psychedelic, Realist, blah, blah, blah.

Let's have fun, try to learn something, and, for the love of all that's holy, attempt to be intellectually honest, shall we?

You do realize this is a facility for the politically insane........ right........?
:D

Have gun, will travel reads the card of a man,
a knight without armor in a savage land,
his fast gun for hire heeds the calling wind,
a soldier of fortune is the man called ---- Paladin!

Welcome.

Perhaps I should reconsider my decision, then...

Nice, Wisacre! I feel cooler already. Also, SUUUUUUUHHH!!
I'm a Husker.

Appreciate the welcome, guys!

Welcome to USMB, Paladin. Hope you enjoy the boards.

I'm dyin' to know.... are you a soldier of fortune? :eusa_whistle:

Welcome to USMB, Paladin. Hope you enjoy the boards.

I'm dyin' to know.... are you a soldier of fortune? :eusa_whistle:

He ended up here, probably a soldier of misfortune.

Oh, by the way Paladin, welcome to the board.

Paladin. You need that neat "card" avie.

Welcome -- back.

$hgwt_card.gif

Just click on it.

Welcome and pull up a chair Paladin. We always have need of such broad alliances. Even if they only last thread or post long. :lol:

Forum List

Back