Greetings and Salutations

RagingCalm

Rookie
Nov 5, 2010
Pennsyl-tucky
Hi everyone, I am RagingCalm. For now, I am a political newbie for the most part. I'm not really sure where I fall on the political spectrum; however, I think I am left of center. I'm here to learn more about politics and try to contribute to discussions constructively. If I meet people who become online friends along the way -- great!

Oh goody. A new toy. Our old ones are becoming worn and broken down. :thup:

Hi everyone, I am RagingCalm. For now, I am a political newbie for the most part. I'm not really sure where I fall on the political spectrum; however, I think I am left of center. I'm here to learn more about politics and try to contribute to discussions constructively. If I meet people who become online friends along the way -- great!

Left of center, uuummmmm, we'll see. Welcome and have fun, hope you have some very thick skin.

Welcome aboard, RagingCalm. I'm a relative newcomer myself. You'll encounter a lot of unprovoked hostility from both the 'right' and the 'left'. But don't worry, I put it down to the fact that most of the USMB users alternate between here and World of Warcraft.

God only knows what hate and mayhem ensues when someone 'out quests' them in the eastern kingdom.

Forum List

Back