Greetings and Felicitations!

apostle83

Rookie
May 24, 2012
Bartlett, TN
**Insert Image from the Squire of Gothos that says "Greetings and Felicitations" that I would be allowed to insert after 14 more posts**

I am a semi-refugee from Wordforge. I don't like the direction that board is heading, but I also like even my arch enemies and the relationships we have forged. So, I sadly begin to post here.

I am a business ownerx3, have been married just under a year and love shooting sports and poodles. I married a wife from a family that is about 1/4 911 Truthers, so I swear to Zeus that if any of you frikkers PM me about what "really" happened I will taunt you mercilessly.

Anyways, I hope that you all like me as much as I anticipate liking you.

Also, I have no desire to grind liberals into Soylent Green, as I imagine they would taste worse than carp. :)

AceVentura.gif

o fuck that welcome mal....hes or she is just another asshole here to cause partisan bullmal

fuck a bunch of welcome...grind that mother fucker

you are certainly entitled to your opinion and to express it fully and i am sure you realize that there are reactions to your opinions....etc and so forth....

i am sick of this partisan bullmal .......conservatives are just so proud of themselves and dont worry the conservative gang will be around to rep you up....

regardless of what you say

you are certainly entitled to your opinion and to express it fully and i am sure you realize that there are reactions to your opinions....etc and so forth....

i am sick of this partisan bullmal .......conservatives are just so proud of themselves and dont worry the conservative gang will be around to rep you up....

Conservatives are called "right" for a reason, buddy!

o fuck that welcome mal....hes or she is just another asshole here to cause partisan bullmal

fuck a bunch of welcome...grind that mother fucker

Check it out guys. The board's Garamet.

Seems like the filthy, angry hippy type.

:bye1:

**Insert Image from the Squire of Gothos that says "Greetings and Felicitations" that I would be allowed to insert after 14 more posts**

I am a semi-refugee from Wordforge. I don't like the direction that board is heading, but I also like even my arch enemies and the relationships we have forged. So, I sadly begin to post here.

I am a business ownerx3, have been married just under a year and love shooting sports and poodles. I married a wife from a family that is about 1/4 911 Truthers, so I swear to Zeus that if any of you frikkers PM me about what "really" happened I will taunt you mercilessly.

Anyways, I hope that you all like me as much as I anticipate liking you.

Also, I have no desire to grind liberals into Soylent Green, as I imagine they would taste worse than carp. :)

You love shooting poodles?

:lol::lol::lol:

How does Mal feel about the constant use of his name? Is he offended, or does he make you pay him royalties in rep?

Last edited by a moderator:
You seem upset. Is that filthy woman your mom? Would you like a hanky? Maybe a bar of soap?

You appear to have difficulty intuiting emotion.

Maybe we can establish a support group for you and the other flouncers where you can beat on drums and mentally wank each other, since that appears to be the sort of freak you enjoy, based upon your posts so far.

Um, you're not going to get all upset and constantly follow me around the board, are you?

I mean, that shit was funny for a little bit, but you're getting kind of tedious now.

Go find someone else to bother.

Um, you're not going to get all upset and constantly follow me around the board, are you?

I mean, that shit was funny for a little bit, but you're getting kind of tedious now.

Go find someone else to bother.

Oh, look. The noob doesn't understand the difference between a board post and a PM. Maybe one of the kinder, gentler forum members can teach you the difference.

:eusa_whistle:

p.s. Your gracious concession is duly noted. If you'd like to try again, do come play sometime.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back