Greetings, all

Welcome

th

Hi Lefty, welcome. I have no doubt you will find some lefties here as we have our share. Fla huh? Spent many years in the WPB area, as a younger person. The damned humidity sent me to Colorado for the last 25 years. Again, :udaman:

Hi Lefty, welcome. I have no doubt you will find some lefties here as we have our share. Fla huh? Spent many years in the WPB area, as a younger person. The damned humidity sent me to Colorado for the last 25 years. Again, :udaman:

I have always lived in and around Tampa. Have been to Colorado though. Went to Colorado Springs in April '79. Huge blizzard! Loved it though.

I have always lived in and around Tampa. Have been to Colorado though. Went to Colorado Springs in April '79. Huge blizzard! Loved it though.

Were you the owner of the automobile off the roadway on Woodman Drive. The car had Fl plates. Remember that storm well.

Why are there so many old goats on this site?

I mean, I am glad there is not a plague of 14 year olds, but there are way too many old motherfuckers as well.

Welcome to USMB.

I hope you have had all of your shots.

SRSLY

I mean, I am glad there is not a plague of 14 year olds, but there are way too many old motherfuckers as well.

Awwwwwww! All better now, Onyx?

If people kept their mothers out of honkytonks, they wouldn't get...........well, you know the story.

Forum List

Back