Greeting

I do not worry FSB I am no one. Simple girl that enjoy dance and party. Thank you concern and kindness. :)
Try to keep discussion with him to learn more about secret St. Petersburg school of trolls and other horror stories about non-democratic Russia :)
I have not desire for learn of this school.
---
I realize you are not interested in politics, and Sbiker should know that if he read your previous posts.

However, in your own time (away from this discussion thread), you can practice learning how/which English words are written when comparing them to Russian for same articles. That helps me to learn more Russian.
:)
For example, these two Wikipedia articles are the same reference; one in English and the other in Russian:

Web brigades - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Веб-бригады — Википедия

Татьяна, I was completely right! :) That's because I have some knowledges in astrology and prediction. In you want to hear my prediction about your fate, just provide me another 3 clients, and it will be for the half price for you!

What do you not understand about Americans?

Difficult for explain to me. Is my fault not knowing way of things. Much concern on possess thing. Very competitive all time. Much focus on leisure thing also money. Difficult for express to me I speak better English than write.

Americans are clannish meaning as in the Clans of old Scotland that would be better said as tribal mentality. Your writing is much better than the average native born American. Come on in, kick your shoes off and stay a while.

I am flatter of you words. I know English writing not my best of skill. That is purpose of visit here to make practice for writing and understand of American idea.

Thanks but I did not flatter you. Flattery are insincere platitudes.

Not necessarily. Certainly not insincere when I do it. :eusa_snooty:

Insincere would be sarcasm.

I do not worry FSB I am no one. Simple girl that enjoy dance and party. Thank you concern and kindness. :)

Try to keep discussion with him to learn more about secret St. Petersburg school of trolls and other horror stories about non-democratic Russia :)

Such an egoism!

Did you thought about poor troll teachers from FSB, who want some advertising?

Apology for my thoughtless. Give address I send pastry. :)

Russia, GULAG, Caspian-Persian Gulf canal :)

I send apple pastry I hope FSB enjoy them! :)

---
I realize you are not interested in politics, and Sbiker should know that if he read your previous posts.

However, in your own time (away from this discussion thread), you can practice learning how/which English words are written when comparing them to Russian for same articles. That helps me to learn more Russian.
For example, these two Wikipedia articles are the same reference; one in English and the other in Russian:

Веб-бригады — Википедия

Татьяна, I was completely right! :) That's because I have some knowledges in astrology and prediction. In you want to hear my prediction about your fate, just provide me another 3 clients, and it will be for the half price for you!

Such offer tempts me however I must be decline it.

I have same hat you dog has only white. I love hat for winter!

---

Веб-бригады — Википедия

Hm... But as for me, I don't like hats of this style since childhood. I prefer sport hat and alaska-style hood for wind and serious temperatures...

p.s. happy Cosmonautics Day! :)

What do you not understand about Americans?

Difficult for explain to me. Is my fault not knowing way of things. Much concern on possess thing. Very competitive all time. Much focus on leisure thing also money. Difficult for express to me I speak better English than write.

Americans are clannish meaning as in the Clans of old Scotland that would be better said as tribal mentality. Your writing is much better than the average native born American. Come on in, kick your shoes off and stay a while.

I am flatter of you words. I know English writing not my best of skill. That is purpose of visit here to make practice for writing and understand of American idea.

That's what you say to ALL the girls! :D

---

Веб-бригады — Википедия

Hm... But as for me, I don't like hats of this style since childhood. I prefer sport hat and alaska-style hood for wind and serious temperatures...

I only experience perhaps -10 temperature my hat make me warm.

Yes! Go CCCP! Go Yuri! First to space!

American friend please forgive nationalist pride.

---

Веб-бригады — Википедия

I would like one of those hats. It gets cold here too! I live in New England, and we have cold and snow for a good portion of the year. :(

---

Веб-бригады — Википедия

I would like one of those hats. It gets cold here too! I live in New England, and we have cold and snow for a good portion of the year. :(

You locate authentic Russian hat on eBay pay not so much only $25 USD + post expensive price not bargain.

---

Веб-бригады — Википедия

Americans can be proud of monopoly in outer space, behind the Mars orbit. Especially of Vojagers...

---

Веб-бригады — Википедия

Yeah, it's a good choice for this weather. I live in south-central Russia, approximately at latitude like Calgary - here is similar climate... But in more cold climate, like -40 in Siberia, I would recommend clothes in Alaska-style, without any undefended holes... :))

P.S. Do YOU believe in astrology and faith prediction? :) 24$, post expensive price, first prediction - free :)))

P.P.S. Ok, 23$ :)

That's what you say to ALL the girls! :D

Well....... yeah. But it's always sincere. :eusa_angel:

Yeah, it's a good choice for this weather. I live in south-central Russia, approximately at latitude like Calgary - here is similar climate... But in more cold climate, like -40 in Siberia, I would recommend clothes in Alaska-style, without any undefended holes... :))

P.S. Do YOU believe in astrology and faith prediction? :) 24$, post expensive price, first prediction - free :)))

P.P.S. Ok, 23$ :)

It doesn't get THAT cold here, thankfully. I don't think I could survive. :D

---

Веб-бригады — Википедия

Americans can be proud of monopoly in outer space, behind the Mars orbit. Especially of Vojagers...

I find happy that America get Matt Damon back from Mars I worry to much for him.

Forum List

Back