Greenspan Delivers Housing Bust!

A

archangel

Key financial players already knew that the housing bust had arrived...Those on the inside at major home-building companies are selling shares of their companies stock-at a brisk pace...U.S. markets could fall by an astounding 50%

www.cl.enewsmax.com/ffcc17-fe551678766c037b751

if a problem with url go to: www.newsmax.com/ front page (L) column inside cover scroll down

archangel said:
Key financial players already knew that the housing bust had arrived...Those on the inside at major home-building companies are selling shares of their companies stock-at a brisk pace...U.S. markets could fall by an astounding 50%

www.cl.enewsmax.com/ffcc17-fe551678766c037b751

if a problem with url go to: www.newsmax.com/ front page (L) column inside cover scroll down

"Home ownership is at all time high"....Guess he hasn't talked to Greenspana lately...Home investments are at all time high...but will not be for long...bigga crash a commin'

cool.......... i need the rest........... i have been designing 45 housing projects of a 100 -200 units each.....

Ahhhh...Short term rates are up, no problem..However, forclosures are up...cuz builders make these deals with people that can't afford a home, all just because the rates are low...there's the problem..Good news is, if you want another home and have the income I'd say great deals are just around the corner. Yes, builders will suffer but the public will not. IMO...

Big Blue Machin said:
It's probably better that the Fed rasied the rates, to stop this crazy housing bubble.
What 'crazy housing bubble?' Not around here, there are more buyers than sellers.

Forum List

Back