Greenies celebrate Earth Day

Real asshole, aren't you, Katz. Like to repeat lies.

Fox Nation Sees Trash In San Francisco, Fabricates Entire Story To Blame Green Activists: SFist

SFist's photos of a messier-than-usual aftermath at Fort Mason last Saturday got the right wingers frothing at the mouth, apparently. After the story was picked up by the Huffington Post, conservative bloggers from the Gateway Pundit and Fox Nation seized the opportunity to repurpose a couple photos along with an entirely fabricated story pinning the blame on Earth Day partiers and "Green Activists." Here's how the story appeared on Fox Nation:

...................................................................................

To set the record straight here, the people partying on Fort Mason Green last Saturday would hardly identify themselves as part of any particular group that promoted anything other than getting drunk on cheap beer. There was no organized Earth Day celebration, and (perhaps more to the point) the partying occurred on April 21st. Which would be the day before Earth Day, for those keeping score at home.

This kind of blatant fabrication has become something of a trademark move for Fox News and News Corp in general, who seem to base much of their reporting on making outrageous claims and hoping no one calls them out on it. Why, just this morning Fox & Friends host Steve Doocy admitted that he made up part of an Obama quote, so it would sound like a dig at Mitt Romney. And climate scientists recently called out the News Corp-owned Wall Street Journal for printing BS about global warming.

You have to love the way that the 'Conservatives' lie at the drop of a hat. Anything to further their insane ideology.

Maybe it's just me, but being called a liar and declaring my views that happens to be opposite, or at least differing from yours 'insane' is not very conducive to civilized discussion on any topic.

So, until you learn some manners, let me tell you about myself, as a normal conservative.

I recycle. I use reusable shopping bags. I produce about little garbage as anyone on your sanctimonious side. I taught my children, who are teaching their children about preservation, responsibility and looking out for the future. I drive a minivan that goes 500+ miles per tank and seats seven comfortably. Built by NON-UNION (therefore honest and conscientious) labor. I teach them about self-reliance, teach them about how I reached where I am (such as it is) in spite of the fact that I had no state-supported student loans, no affirmative action, due, of course, to my suspiciously pale skin color, and I did not even speak the language that the current day whiners who whine just about everything seem to enjoy were born with. Mind you, based on what they claim to be, may be the official language of the U.S., according to them, should be Swahili or Urdu or whatever.

I also teach them to concentrate their effort to develop cars, trucks trains and airplanes (when they grow up) that have solar panel and/or wind mills on their roofs while forgetting that enough and proper research could and WOULD result in clean burning of coal, a resource that could provide more energy than all the tea in China.... pardon me, more energy than all the oil in the female-abusing, hand-chopping, stoning, honor-killing and sixth-century hell hole Muslim countries in the world.

Oil, BTW, which would remain in the ground forever without knowledge and engineering of the Western world, so hated and despised by the self-same incompetent owners of Nature's (God's) undeserved bounty.

You have to love the way that the 'Conservatives' lie at the drop of a hat. Anything to further their insane ideology.

"Watermelons: The Green Movement's True Colors" [Paperback]
James Delingpole (Author)

From Amazon:
"British author James Delingpole tells the shocking story of how an unholy mix of junk science, green hype, corporate greed and political opportunism led to the biggest - and most expensive - outbreak of mass hysteria in history.

In Watermelons, Delingpole explains the Climategate scandal, the cast of characters involved, their motives and methods. He delves into the background of the organizations and individuals who have sought to push global warming to the top of the political agenda, showing that beneath their cloak of green lurks a heart of red.

Watermelons shows how the scientific method has been sacrificed on the altar of climate alarmism. Delingpole mocks the green movement's pathetic record of apocalyptic predictions, from the "population bomb" to global cooling, which failed to materialize. He reveals the fundamental misanthropy of green ideology, "rooted in hatred of the human species, hell bent on destroying almost everything man has achieved".

Delingpole gives a refreshing voice to widespread public skepticism over global warming, emphasising that the "crisis" has been engineered by people seeking to control our lives by imposing new taxes and regulations. "Your taxes will be raised, your liberties curtailed and your money squandered to deal with this 'crisis'", he writes.

At its very roots, argues Delingpole, climate change is an ideological battle, not a scientific one. Green on the outside, red on the inside, the liberty-loathing, humanity-hating "watermelons" of the modern environmental movement do not want to save the world. They want to rule it."

One of the reviewers wrote:
"Delingpole , the iconclast, has announced the unspeakable again !....the UK is in the grip of an enviromentalist cult called ''global warming''...an incestious relationship between bogus science and Leftist politics producing a 21st century LYSENKOISM
It's the return of neo paganism dressed up in post modern clothes with it's holy symbol, holy book, holy prophet and vision of the apocalypse and even has it's it's orders of warrior monks and greenshirts wearing their holy symbols as armbands ..the windturbine painted green."

Even if trashing the park wasn't done in celebration of earth day, it was at least done by liberals. San Francisco is the most liberal city in the US.

I would not trash a park and pick up after my dog every time, not just when I think someone is looking.

I drive a gas guzzlings SUV that spews as much pollution into the air as the state will let me get away with. I don't recycle, it's against my religion. Grocery stores no longer provide bags so I buy cheap plastic bags to use just for the joy of throwing them away. I specifically look for ways to put a stick in the eye of any greenie or environmentalists that comes along. I spent Earth Day lighting cigarettes and letting them burn in the ashtray.

Earth Day was huge when I was a kid. Everybody was aware and it was embraced by everybody............but that was back in the early 1970's.

Now?

Nobody gives a rats ass about Earth Day........about as relevant as Flag Day.

You do have to laugh though Ray...........here in NYC, during all the OWS demonstrations in all the parks........they were populated by 95% far left guys and every day they left the parks a hideous stinkin' mess. The rats were the happiest species in the city. It was deplorable and I saw it with my own eyes. Most of these same people are hyper-environmentalists. Stunning levels of hipocracy.These people arent even civilized. Nobody takes these people seriously anymore...........and a huge majority are nothing but losers just looking for a place to be somehow relevant..................

Look at this shit...........these people are frauds..............

628x471.jpg

1368d4174a4fa396759b896890a9.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back