Green tea

Aleksander

Rookie
Apr 30, 2012
The recent study reported that
3 – 5 cups of green tea per day can help you burn more than 70 calories per day,
which amounts to 7 pounds per year...

Or if you have End Stage Renal Failure

Then 5 cups of any liquid will just add to your over all weight!!

Green tea has many health benefits, it burns fat successively delicious taste you will enjoy it.

Last edited:
I totally agree with you that Green Tea can be very effective in losing some weight. But i have heard that if taken in excess can lead to various illness or disorder. So anything in a limit can be very beneficial as well as effective.

Green Tea is good for health. As per research green tea can avoid the stroke of heart attack. Drinking a green tea 3-5 cup per day keep you fresh and healthy.

Green Tea is very useful. It is true of you drink regularly green tea you will lose your weight. Except this feature it kills an unpleasant scent in the mouth and prevent from appearing cancer and aging cells. Drink tea with pleasure.

Last edited:
3 – 5 cups of green tea per day can help you burn more than 70 calories per day,

70 push ups per day burn 70 calories a day and push ups don't taste like crap.

OK. So if you drink 50-70 cups per day it'll X out the Double beef bacon cheese Whopper you ate while driving to the ice cream parlor.:lol:

Thoopuh thyze dat toooooooo !

Attachments

• $fat-black-woman-1.jpg
    $fat-black-woman-1.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 63
I love green tea. It is a very useful beverage. It also prevents from appearing cancer cells and aging cells.

Forum List

Back