GREEN SCAM: 80% of Green Energy Loans Went to Obama Donors – 19 Companies Went Bust (

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
links and video at site

SNIP:

Posted by Jim Hoft on Saturday, June 2, 2012, 11:20 AM
80% of Green Energy loans went to Obama donors.
The FOX News analyst says 70% in the video but actually 80% of DOE dollars went to Obama backers. 19 of these green energy companies went bust.

And, it’s expensive.
Solar power is 35¢ per kilowatt compared to coal, gas and oil that costs 5¢ per kilowatt.

Here’s a list of the green companies that have gone belly-up since receiving Obama dollars.
Heritage reported:

For those who only hear about these failing companies one by one, the following is a list of all the clean energy companies supported by President Obama’s stimulus that are now failing or have filed for bankruptcy. The liberal media hopes you’ve forgotten about all of them except Solyndra, but we haven’t.

Evergreen Solar
SpectraWatt
Solyndra (received $535 million)
Beacon Power (received $43 million)
AES’ subsidiary Eastern Energy
Nevada Geothermal (received $98.5 million)
SunPower (received $1.5 billion)
First Solar (received $1.46 billion)
Babcock & Brown (an Australian company which received $178 million)
Ener1 (subsidiary EnerDel received $118.5 million)
Amonix (received 5.9 million)
The National Renewable Energy Lab
Fisker Automotive
Abound Solar (received $400 million)
Chevy Volt (taxpayers basically own GM)
Solar Trust of America
A123 Systems (received $279 million)
Willard & Kelsey Solar Group (received $6 million)
Johnson Controls (received $299 million)
Schneider Electric (received $86 million)

read it all here.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/

I wonder how many will actually believe this and how many will spin it?? Obama's entire presidency has been to "repay" his "investors" aka the people that contributed to his campaign.

Pelosi has done the same thing for years, her brother-in-law has profited big from the idiots in California that keep voting for her. "Greenbacks" run rampant in politics, especially on the Dem side.

I wonder how many will actually believe this and how many will spin it?? Obama's entire presidency has been to "repay" his "investors" aka the people that contributed to his campaign.

Pelosi has done the same thing for years, her brother-in-law has profited big from the idiots in California that keep voting for her. "Greenbacks" run rampant in politics, especially on the Dem side.
:eusa_boohoo:

You Koch slaves that hate your own children should not be allowed to have any.

Bush created the green energy program and set the rules for the loans not Obama.

You fascist suck up racists need to move to Italy where you will be accepted as the slaves you are.

Climate change is not tied to your lame opinions but it is tied to your children's misery you are setting up for them. :mad:

If this is true -- and I haven't spent the time to corroborate it -- I'd think the GOP would jump all over it, on three levels.

First, it's not the responsibility of the federal government to choose winners and losers in private industry, yet it clearly chose to advance green and handicap coal.

Second, the green industry as a whole does not yet appear to be financially viable, and this administration decided to force the issue. And even its help couldn't create demand for the green products. That makes the industry look even LESS viable.

Third, if 80% of the money went to Obama backers, that also stinks to high heaven. And it's another example of how money has so polluted and damaged our political system.

Again, if this story is true, the GOP should jump on it with both feet. One indication of the story's validity may be if the GOP does run with it. Surely they'd vet it before running with it. And if Jack is correct above, that Bush put many of these loans in place, that about sinks it.

Last edited:

:eusa_boohoo:

You Koch slaves that hate your own children should not be allowed to have any.

Bush created the green energy program and set the rules for the loans not Obama.

You fascist suck up racists need to move to Italy where you will be accepted as the slaves you are.

Climate change is not tied to your lame opinions but it is tied to your children's misery you are setting up for them. :mad:

good grief, what a stupid spew

If this is true -- and I haven't spent the time to corroborate it -- I'd think the GOP would jump all over it, on three levels.

First, it's not the responsibility of the federal government to choose winners and losers in private industry, yet it clearly chose to advance green and handicap coal.

Second, the green industry as a whole does not yet appear to be financially viable, and this administration decided to force the issue. And even its help couldn't create demand for the green products. That makes the industry look even LESS viable.

Third, if 80% of the money went to Obama backers, that also stinks to high heaven. And it's another example of how money has so polluted and damaged our political system.

Again, if this story is true, the GOP should jump on it with both feet. One indication of the story's validity may be if the GOP does run with it. Surely they'd vet it before running with it. And if Jack is correct above, that Bush put many of these loans in place, that about sinks it.

Bush put the green energy initiatives in place, he didn't give or approve these loans. Bush's administration was approaching this methodically and with care, Obama just ran wild with it.

I think you'll see Romney jump on this, with both feet, I'm not so sure. I don't think jumping in with both feet is his way of approaching anything. That's why 80% of his investments have been successful and 80% of Obama's haven't. ;)

Last edited:
Since conservatives generally don't give a shit about the environment, and since conservatives generally reject the ideas or merits of green energy,

OF COURSE they wouldn't be the ones owning, operating, or investing in green energy companies.

Get it?

Since conservatives generally don't give a shit about the environment, and since conservatives generally reject the ideas or merits of green energy,

OF COURSE they wouldn't be the ones owning, operating, or investing in green energy companies.

Get it?

So you're debunking the "It's Bush's Fault" on this thread?? Are you with Jack113 or not?? Did Bush create the green energy program??

Before you answer keep in mind, Bush is one of those conservatives that "generally reject the ideas or merits of green energy"

This doesn't need to be complicated.

A rational business person -- regardless of their personal political view -- would go all out to advance a product or service that was in demand and viable as a business venture.

If green energy were a viable business venture today, you'd see much more activity. Instead, after analyzing the industry and the demand, many have decided it is not yet ready. That analysis is not exactly difficult to do, it's part of any fundamental business plan, it's basic due diligence. So, these people have chosen to focus elsewhere for now.

If, however, an administration is going to put its thumb on the scale and pick a specific industry as a "winner", and then flood that industry with taxpayer dollars to make it work, that industry will have a much better chance. As we all know, however (at least I think we all know this), it's not the responsibility or mandate of an administration to play favorites.

But alas, even though it has been flooded with cash, the green industry continues to struggle, as anyone who has analyzed it suspected it would.

The industry is not ready. Yet. The administration tried to play favorites, and it's not working. We'll see how that plays out (if at all) in November.

Last edited:
links and video at site

SNIP:

The FOX News analyst says 70% in the video but actually 80% of DOE dollars went to Obama backers. 19 of these green energy companies went bust.

And, it’s expensive.
Solar power is 35¢ per kilowatt compared to coal, gas and oil that costs 5¢ per kilowatt.

Here’s a list of the green companies that have gone belly-up since receiving Obama dollars.
Heritage reported:

For those who only hear about these failing companies one by one, the following is a list of all the clean energy companies supported by President Obama’s stimulus that are now failing or have filed for bankruptcy. The liberal media hopes you’ve forgotten about all of them except Solyndra, but we haven’t.

Evergreen Solar
SpectraWatt
Fisker Automotive
Solar Trust of America

read it all here.

It's the governments job to protect it's citizens from corporate attack dogs that are putting out all the non scientific propaganda on climate change and any other detrimental effects from scavenger corporations on any subject weather it is environmental hazards or health issues or anything that harms the public good.

If a company meets are the requirements to get the loan set up by Bush then it is not the presidents fault id they do bankrupt. The president ia a political leader of the nation not a corporate manager.

It will take much longer to fix what the Bush administration and his minions did than two terms by Obama.

It's embarrassing to see citizens playing politically correct instead of being independent thinking voters.

Get it?

You're right. I for one hate clean water and air. Every time I see my neighbor pull up in her vehicle with her four kids and cigarette smoke billows out, I applaud. There's nothing quite like four more asthmatics added to the welfare rolls that says "Fuck the environment."

It takes money and effort to pay back the bundlers. Unfortunately, Obama is using taxpayer money to do the pay back.

This doesn't need to be complicated.

A rational business person -- regardless of their personal political view -- would go all out to advance a product or service that was in demand and viable as a business venture.

If green energy were a viable business venture today, you'd see much more activity. Instead, after analyzing the industry and the demand, many have decided it is not yet ready. That analysis is not exactly difficult to do, it's part of any fundamental business plan, it's basic due diligence. So, these people have chosen to focus elsewhere for now.

If, however, an administration is going to put its thumb on the scale and pick a specific industry as a "winner", and then flood that industry with taxpayer dollars to make it work, that industry will have a much better chance. As we all know, however (at least I think we all know this), it's not the responsibility or mandate of an administration to play favorites.

But alas, even though it has been flooded with cash, the green industry continues to struggle, as anyone who has analyzed it suspected it would.

The industry is not ready. Yet. The administration tried to play favorites, and it's not working. We'll see how that plays out (if at all) in November.

You're assuming Obamas plans were to actually have these businesses survive and turn profits. I'm less convinced. I read that a lot of these companies were run by Obama's donnors and bundlers. It all stinks of money laundering to me. But of course that will NEVER be investigated unless congress were to do it and I don't believe congress wants to appear to be on a witch hunt right before the election.

links and video at site

SNIP:

And, it’s expensive.

Heritage reported:

Evergreen Solar
SpectraWatt
Fisker Automotive
Solar Trust of America

read it all here.

It's the governments job to protect it's citizens from corporate attack dogs
that are putting out all the non scientific propaganda on climate change and any other detrimental effects from scavenger corporations on any subject weather it is environmental hazards or health issues or anything that harms the public good.

If a company meets are the requirements to get the loan set up by Bush then it is not the presidents fault id they do bankrupt. The president ia a political leader of the nation not a corporate manager.

It will take much longer to fix what the Bush administration and his minions did than two terms by Obama.

It's embarrassing to see citizens playing politically correct instead of being independent thinking voters.

What the heck are you babbling about?? It's not the government's job to prove or disprove a business. That's the entire problem with progressives, they turn to the government for every single problem they don't know how to deal with.

If the opposing data is incorrect it is up to the private sector to prove otherwise. Government is not the answer to your cooked up Climate Garbage, they should not be using taxpayer money to "prove" something.

Once it has been "proven" beyond a doubt then it is the government's job to protect it's citizens. I have yet to see absolute truth that "Climate Change" lies on the back of business.

The real shame here is, the first Black President turns out to be the most corrupt..What a stain that's going to leave..

This administration used TAXPAYER monies as if it was their OWN personal bank account with absolutely no regards to what it cost us citizens..

I hope people learn a lesson with this four years and NEVER elect another Progressive to the high office of our country..

Forum List

Back