Green River Killer

5stringJeff

Sep 15, 2003
Puyallup, WA
Looks like the Green River Killer gets life, as was expected. He made a plea bargian to cooperate with investigators to find the bodies of all his victims.
What's really weird is that I live about 30 minutes from the Green River and the area where most of the killings occurred... :eek:

--------
SEATTLE - Gary Ridgway, the Green River Killer who terrorized Seattle in the early 1980s, tearfully apologized for "killing all those young ladies" as a judge sentenced him Thursday to life in prison without the chance of release.

Ridgway, 54, bowed his head during 48 seconds of silence the judge ordered for his 48 victims — the most of any killer in U.S. history.

"I have tried to remember as much as I could to help the detectives find and recover the ladies. I'm sorry for the scare I put into the community," said Ridgway.

After blistering Ridgway for his lack of compassion for the horror he brought to his victims, their families and the community, King County Superior Court Judge Richard Jones imposed 48 consecutive life sentences one at a time.

know the feeling ..I Lived in the bay area during the Zodiac killings too bad he killed so many before he was stopped. something tells me he wont die from natural causes

Forum List

Back