green police...

I doubt Audi was purposely trying not to sell cars but I had the same idea.

I turned to the Republican next to me and said something along the lines "What a bad idea. For the next year Republicans are going to be using green police jokes to make excuses for un-patriotically driving up the price of OPEC oil"
So it's the republicans that set the price for a barrel of oil....I see.:cuckoo:

learn2read. "green" movements will drive up the price

Learn to read? hahahahaha You clearly stated the REPUBLICANS are going to be using GREEN POLICE jokes to drive up gas prices. Damn you're stupid!!!

I just saw the video. Thought the commercial was hilarious. It makes fun of the eviro-loons.

learn2read. "green" movements will drive up the price

Learn to read? hahahahaha You clearly stated the REPUBLICANS are going to be using GREEN POLICE jokes to drive up gas prices. Damn you're stupid!!!

where did the i say that? is reading poster names too hard for you or something?

It was actually tornado that made the statement:
"I turned to the Republican next to me and said something along the lines "What a bad idea. For the next year Republicans are going to be using green police jokes to make excuses for un-patriotically driving up the price of OPEC oil""

And your stupid ass tried to cover for him or her.

where did the i say that? is reading poster names too hard for you or something?

"I turned to the Republican next to me and said something along the lines "What a bad idea. For the next year Republicans are going to be using green police jokes to make excuses for un-patriotically driving up the price of OPEC oil""

so I didn't say what you accused me of. your lack of validity is noted

If the US government doesn't enforce green who will? What was that commercial about anyway? I would apply for that job, a green cop.

This guy's mindset is about as creepy as the green police commercial.

Looks like a commercial to desensitize the masses to what's coming?

Need to take it as a teachable moment. Let folks know that this is their future when the green fascists get what they want.

Ah yes, I could have typed that much clearer.

Republican SUV drivers with "support our troops bumper" stickers will crack green police jokes to mask the facts their excessive oil consumption drives up demand for and thus the price of Iranian oil and thus hurts our troops.

Still a long winded statement about as clear as the water in my septic tank but I'll assume agree or disagree folks got the point.

Republican SUV drivers with "support our troops bumper" stickers will crack green police jokes to mask the facts their excessive oil consumption drives up demand for and thus the price of Iranian oil and thus hurts our troops.

Still a long winded statement about as clear as the water in my septic tank but I'll assume agree or disagree folks got the point.

Actually a no drill policy drives up oil prices. Nice dodge though. Care to go 0 for 2?

As far as no drill police I can partially agree.

I figure there are two factors at play. One is more expensive to extract oil is only pulled when the price per barrel makes it worth it. Still though if that price is $99 a barrel running a well only when oil hits $99 a barrel helps keep prices below $120!

Second is. I'm all for saving our oil for when we need it. I DO disagree with the environmentalists a bit here. I'd have the wells built and ready to pump North America dry for our military if needed the day OPEC decides oil needs to be $200 a barrel.

So I do agree you have a point, but think its more important to save our oil a bit and let them use theirs. We'll need soap and plastics for the foreseeable future so I'm sure it won't go to waste.

so I didn't say what you accused me of. your lack of validity is noted

Punctuation is your friend, try using it.

If what you say is true, then you present a strong argument for more domestic drilling.

Forum List

Back