green police...

It was an interesting ad.

Unintentionally revealing.

I imagine this will play negatively for obama even if he had nothing to do with it. 3 million dollar ad for cap and trade

we haven't had city recycling since katrina. i guess they will arrest everyone in 10 miles of me

I am cool. I ride the bus, bike or walk almost everywhere.

I separate the trash and recycle everything I can.

If the US government doesn't enforce green who will? What was that commercial about anyway? I would apply for that job, a green cop.

I doubt Audi was purposely trying not to sell cars but I had the same idea.

I turned to the Republican next to me and said something along the lines "What a bad idea. For the next year Republicans are going to be using green police jokes to make excuses for un-patriotically driving up the price of OPEC oil"

Why? You too stupid to do it on your own?
St. Louisans on their own would still be burning coal in house to heat their homes if big government hadn't stepped in with guns.

From Audi web site

"Who Are the Green Police?

Green Police: Who are they? Here is a quick primer.

Every day consumers around the globe are faced with a myriad of decisions in their quest to become more environmentally responsible citizens. Paper or plastic? Bottled water or tap water? Gas or electric? Compost bucket or recycling bin? So many questions; yet so many conflicting answers. It can be overwhelming.

Now consumers have help, from the Green Police.

As part of the lead up to their third consecutive Super Bowl ad, Audi has created a fictional Green Police unit that are caricatures of today’s “green movement”. The Green Police are a humorous group of individuals that have joined forces in an effort to collectively help guide consumers to make the right decision when it comes to the environment. They’re not here to judge, merely to guide these decisions."

Audi of America > 2010 Audi A3 TDI® > Audi Green Police

Yeah, hysterical. Real funny. As I said earlier Americans bought 14mm news guns last year becuase we have a weird sense of humor.

Forum List

Back