Green Party Pro North Korea

She is so spot on. I know many South Koreans and they all say every time their country takes a step to diplomacy with North Korea, the US jumps in and, rattles their sabers and the countries take 2 steps back. We need more people like Jill Stein in American Politics. People who know what is actually going on.

Also what is the line that made her come out for North Korea?
I was stationed in South Korea for almost 2 years and the only ones talking that crap were mostly young college kids, The older more wiser folks are glad the US is there so is every defector I met. The north and south can not have peace until the Communist dictatorship is gone. Jill Stein doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground.
Please point out what she said that is wrong.
Ummm everything she is a moron who doesn't understand the situation on the ground.
Yeah, I thought you couldn't answer the question.
I did answer it I refer you to my original post. By the way The saber rattling your referring to is almost exclusively done as a response to something NK has done and or said.
No you didn't. Youre first post mentions nothing she said. Go bak, listen to her and quote any sentence she said that is wrong. I will wait.

She is so spot on. I know many South Koreans and they all say every time their country takes a step to diplomacy with North Korea, the US jumps in and, rattles their sabers and the countries take 2 steps back. We need more people like Jill Stein in American Politics. People who know what is actually going on.

Also what is the line that made her come out for North Korea?
I was stationed in South Korea for almost 2 years and the only ones talking that crap were mostly young college kids, The older more wiser folks are glad the US is there so is every defector I met. The north and south can not have peace until the Communist dictatorship is gone. Jill Stein doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground.
Please point out what she said that is wrong.
Beginning to the end... dip shit
Another one that can't rise to the challenge. Is she wrong when she said "the South Korean people are tired of war."
Is she wrong when she said "They don't even have a peace treaty"? According you you and the other dimwit everything she said was wrong. I asked for one sentence from anyone and so far you and your ilk are batting zero.

Forum List

Back