Green Party announces its ticket for 2008 presidential election

Jesus. Cynthia McKinney is a complete idiot.

I keep hoping third parties will step up and challenge the two-party system, but with candidates like this it's almost like they purposefully relegate themselves to trash bin of history.

Jesus. Cynthia McKinney is a complete idiot.

I keep hoping third parties will step up and challenge the two-party system, but with candidates like this it's almost like they purposefully relegate themselves to trash bin of history.

You don't think the LP has at least taken a step towards that with Barr? I don't know much about you around here, but I get the feeling you lean right. I know Barr isn't perfect, but if you lean right, he's the best possible candidate you could choose from on the ballot. I expect the LP to have ballot access in at least every state this year. They have the numbers these days. The Ron Paul supporters ALONE could make that happen, besides the rest of the disenchanted conservatives who will be going LP this year.

I'm predicting 10% for the LP, and that's based on absolutely nothing except a gut feeling. That's HUGE for the LP. They're platform is much more mainstream these days. It's not the anarchist feel it used to have.

What do you think?

Forum List

Back