Green New Deal

Preliminary cost estimates are in, $7 Trillion. As with all government programs that estimate, no doubt, will double or triple.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is calling for a Green New Deal as the 'moonshot' of our generation. Here's everything we know about it so far.
First generating all electric from solar wind and hydroelectric power for a nation our size is pretty well a pipe dream yea sounds great do do it in 10 years she needs to pass the bowel of tide pods

She sure is a dingbat.

Wonder how many "rich' people it takes to pay for this green deal.

Every tax payer in America will be paying for her "Green crap."

Not only the rich. Every tax payer.

Goes back to the Obama days, when "rich" was not clearly defined. Eventually the "over $500,000" crowd became the "over $250,000" crowd. This green deal should alter that thinking to the "over $20,000" crowd.

Preliminary cost estimates are in, $7 Trillion. As with all government programs that estimate, no doubt, will double or triple.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is calling for a Green New Deal as the 'moonshot' of our generation. Here's everything we know about it so far.

Good thing it is just red meat to the masses and will never be a reality

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Great, so you're saying AOC is all BS?

She sure is a dingbat.
She has no clue about what runs a economic groath or what destroys it.

No kidding. Solar is great but it just isn't viable Neither is wind.

I live in Florida and if solar were viable everyone in the state would be using it.

She ain't to bright. Just a dingbat who thinks she knows what she's doing.

The many climate predictions from the left over the decades have proven themselves to be completely false primarily because leftists ignore the impact of the sun on climate. Paul Joseph Watson asks why these scaremongers should continue to be believed.

‘Green New Deal’ Details Revealed
-----------------------------------------------

So I guess now they will use a young dumb bimbo who hasn't even lived half a century yet and this dumb ass is about as educated as an illegal coming over the border illegally. ............

So the leftist zipperheads want to spend $7 trillion of tax money generated by capitalism, in order to try to destroy capitalism.

What the hell alternate universe are these iggernant morans from? :21:

So the leftist zipperheads want to spend $7 trillion of tax money generated by capitalism, in order to try to destroy capitalism.

What the hell alternate universe are these iggernant morans from? :21:
The Pentagon pissed away more than that, that they canot account for between 1998-2015.

I have not problem with that. My tax money going into blowing up and killing enemy shitheads makes me smile.

But I don't like for my tax money going into supporting enemy shitheads, as the Democrats always seem to do. That makes me not smile.

She sure is a dingbat.

I live in Florida and if solar were viable everyone in the state would be using it.

Some small nations in Europe have has a limited sucess in green energy but have been developing it for decades . were talkung 350 million people huge industral base . shes a ding bat and has no clue with reality.
I do think by adding solar power to homes as a supplement is good and will help with reducing some energy need expecially when used to heat water and heat floors . but retrofiting millions of homes will cost trillions and trillions.
Solar and wind power are indeed usefull but to think it will be able to be developed in 10 years and provide 100 percent of our energy needs is a plan of a moron

She sure is a dingbat.

Some small nations in Europe have has a limited sucess in green energy but have been developing it for decades . were talkung 350 million people huge industral base . shes a ding bat and has no clue with reality.
I do think by adding solar power to homes as a supplement is good and will help with reducing some energy need expecially when used to heat water and heat floors . but retrofiting millions of homes will cost trillions and trillions.
Solar and wind power are indeed usefull but to think it will be able to be developed in 10 years and provide 100 percent of our energy needs is a plan of a moron

You may be right but I think I read Spain went totally green and almost wrecked their country.

she is an elected official, right? There is not a single elected official in DC that is not all BS, starting with the POTUS and going down.

she is an elected official, right? There is not a single elected official in DC that is not all BS, starting with the POTUS and going down.

Well, for $7 Trillion she must be trying to be the main idiot.

Well, for $7 Trillion she must be trying to be the main idiot.

Hell, Trump added 20% of that in a single year to the debt and has nothing to show for it...yet you never whine about him being an idiot.

you partisans are all alike

Forum List

Back