Green Energy uses five cars to drive 10 miles

mdn2000

Rookie
Sep 27, 2009
conservative hell california
Green Energy is owning five cars to drive 10 miles.

My car is producing 20% of the CO2 as other cars, I own five so to get to town I leave one every two miles. That way I can stop after my car reaches its 20% CO2 limit.

If every one owned ten cars think how much the environment is saved.

I am sold give each person his own windmill and solar panel, thats billions for the billions of people. We saved the earth.

The more cars you buy the more you save the earth, you drive each less, thats less oil, think of the savings if you own ten cars.

Last edited:
  • Banned
About two pints over the limit there, old sot.

I am working, two pints will be in the morning when the warehouse next door, The Left Coast brewery rolls open the warehouse and I walk over for free beer.

Dont worry, I will practice being green, wait, there is carbon dioxide in beer, I guess I will be contributing to global warming when I belch CO2.

You know whats funny?

I can spend under 3K for a car and still produce less CO2 than it takes for a Prius or any "Green" car to be manufactured.

I wonder who the real killers are.. Hmm. Toyota? Shall we strike down on them and call for an embargo?

My car is producing 20% of the CO2 as other cars, I own five so to get to town I leave one every two miles. That way I can stop after my car reaches its 20% CO2 limit.

I am sold give each person his own windmill and solar panel, thats billions for the billions of people. We saved the earth.

The more cars you buy the more you save the earth, you drive each less, thats less oil, think of the savings if you own ten cars.
^this^

is why we need the lame zone back

• Banned

^this^

is why we need the lame zone back

It is an accurate analogy.

• Banned
A plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV or PHV), also known as a plug-in hybrid, is a hybrid vehicle with rechargeable batteries that can be restored to full charge by connecting a plug to an external electric power source (usually simply a normal electric wall socket). A PHEV shares the characteristics of both a conventional hybrid electric vehicle, having an electric motor and an internal combustion engine; and of an all-electric vehicle, also having a plug to connect to the electrical grid. Most PHEVs on the road today are passenger cars, but there are also PHEV versions of commercial vehicles and vans, utility trucks, buses, trains, motorcycles, scooters, and military vehicles.
The cost for electricity to power plug-in hybrids for all-electric operation has been estimated at less than one quarter of the cost of gasoline.[1] Compared to conventional vehicles, PHEVs can reduce air pollution, dependence on petroleum and fossil fuels, and greenhouse gas emissions that contribute to global warming unless the PHEV is charged by plugging into an electric utility where coal is the predominant fuel used to generate electricity. PHEVs also eliminate the problem of "range anxiety" associated to all-electric vehicles, because the combustion engine works as a backup when the batteries are depleted.[2][3][4] Plug-in hybrids use no fossil fuel during their all-electric range and produce lower greenhouse gas emissions if their batteries are charged from renewable electricity. Other benefits include improved national energy security, fewer fill-ups at the filling station, the convenience of home recharging, opportunities to provide emergency backup power in the home, and vehicle-to-grid (V2G) applications.[5][6]
Chinese battery manufacturer and automaker BYD Auto released the F3DM PHEV-62 (PHEV-100 km) to the Chinese fleet market on December 15, 2008, for 149,800 yuan (US $22,000),[7][8][9] and began sales to the general public in Shenzhen in March 2010.[10][11] Toyota,[12] General Motors,[13] Ford,[14] California startups Fisker Automotive[15] and Aptera Motors,[16] Volkswagen,[17] Volvo,[18][19] and Hyundai[20] have scheduled the introduction of production PHEV automobiles. The PHEV-6 (PHEV-9.7 km) Toyota Prius will be offered beginning with commercial fleets in 2009.[21][22][23] The luxury Fisker Karma PHEV-50 (PHEV-80 km) sports car is slated for late 2009, and GM's PHEV-40 (PHEV-64 km) Chevrolet Volt and the Volkswagen Golf PHEV-50 km plug-ins are expected in 2010.[24][25] Ford's PHEV-30 Escape SUV is already being used in utility fleets, and due out to the general public in 2012.[26][27][28]
Most PHEVs on the road in the US are conversions of conventional hybrid electric vehicles,[3] and the most prominent PHEVs are conversions of 2004 or later Toyota Prius, which have had plug-in charging and more batteries added and their electric-only range extended.[29] Several countries, including the United States and several European countries, have enacted laws to facilitate the introduction of PHEVs through grants and tax credits, emissions mandates, and by financing research and development of advanced batteries and other related technologies.

Just because you can cut and paste dont prove anything but you mastered the most basic of computer skills.

Electric cars, maybe when Flash Gordon returns from the future.

There is less lithium on earth than Oil, so we are going to build the worlds largest lithium batteries to use all that lithium, I thought we were building renewable green energy vehicles, instead we get cars that use up all the world's Lithium in 20 years.

Green vehicles?

We've used them for years.

83201050418PMHORSE.jpg

Forum List

Back