Green energy Spiral down

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Blackout fears as factories are paid NOT to use electricity in 'last reason' bid to keep lights on across UK
Emergency notice sees big businesses cut demand by 40MW tonight
Power firms were also urged to increase supplies to avoid shortages
Unions brand the plan to pay factories to power down as 'bonkers' National Grid pays factories NOT to use electricity
Your UN democrat future playing out ;;;;go green go dark

Power station breakdowns, eh. Timed to create max cost for the electricity. Seems I remember Enron pulling that shit here in the states. Maybe they had better have a look into those 'breakdowns'.

Closures. ......,...... They've been warned this was coming..
Their response was. Lalalalalalalal. Guess what reality don't play that game

The steel mill where I work made considerable money during the Enron scam from selling the electricity that it normally used. This whole thing smells like that did.

Power station breakdowns, eh. Timed to create max cost for the electricity. Seems I remember Enron pulling that shit here in the states. Maybe they had better have a look into those 'breakdowns'.

I guess you missed this part eh olfraud?

The problem was blamed on a combination of unexpectedly high demand, power plant breakdowns and very low wind power output. At one point yesterday, wind farms were meeting only 0.5 per cent of the nation’s electricity demand against the average 10 per cent

Read more: National Grid pays factories NOT to use electricity
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

And there is no such thing as weather forecasting in Britain? They shut down the plants when there was a dearth of wind. Now why would they do that? Kind of like the generating plants that shut down for 'maintenance' in the Enron scam. Wonder if they will have a trader talking about 'Grandma Millie'?

I've wondered as I've driven through the California desert wind farms on a breezy day and see just a handful of turbines turning. What is that about? There had to be a hundred turbines at least and only 5 or 6 are on?

I've wondered as I've driven through the California desert wind farms on a breezy day and see just a handful of turbines turning. What is that about? There had to be a hundred turbines at least and only 5 or 6 are on?
If there is a lack of demand, they have to idle the mills. Much easier to idle the mills than shut down coal fired plants.Occasionally see the same thing in the Gorge. Most of those mills are sending power to California.

Forum List

Back