‘Green’ Energy Fails Every Test....

In the past 1.5 years, construction has started on precisely 4 new nuclear plants worldwide. That's nothing.

Why are you lying?

So, did you lie about me deliberately on the orders of your cult, or did you lie because you're so goddamn stupid? Those are the only two options I see, so you'll have to tell us which one it was.

I said construction _starts_, dumbass, not plants under construction.

If you still can't grasp such a simple concept, find a grownup to explain it to you. Once they stop laughing at you, of course.

Again, my point, that nuclear is going nowhere, as shown by new construction starts. And that you Trump cultists are all weeping uncontrollably again because the real world keeps demonstrating your cult beliefs are remarkably stupid.

s0n.....a little heads up since you use the term "cult" all the time.........

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/cult

....routinely incorrectly I might add. Remarkably stoopid indeed.........:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Minnesota wind farms are nearing the fail point. Wind generation and the lack of base load power generation capacity to take care of the system, when the wind no longer blows, is nearing the Australian Province failure level... Way to Go Minnesota liberals... The political retards there have doomed the grid and has forbidden outside "dirty" energy. They can not support their power grid efficiently or continuously now... And here comes winter... This is going to end badly even after spending over 15 Billion to put up massive wind farms... And now federal subsidies are gone...

‘Way to go, Greenies’
minnesota became a liberal waste land years ago

Forum List

Back