Green energy company given federal stimulus funds lays off 125 workers, gives pay rai

I think the future of renewable resources are 1# either small scale roof top solar or 2# offshore wind farms. Everything is going to fail!

Solar is going to fail on any large scale as it cost to much and destroys to much land area(Liberals are pissed off that the deserts are being covered by them). I feel it's ok for someone to put such on their home, but no more.

Wind, well, no one wants to see it(Liberals in the northeast go crazy everytime something gets going), but I think there's a future for off shore(ocean) wind farms as 1# No one see's it. 2# Theres a lot of wind over the oceans of this planet to take advantage of. Not nearly as costly per mwh of energy(It is always windy over parts of the ocean=relieable) as onshore and we can scale it way up to 5-10 gw per farm. Heck, we could scale such up when we can go deep blue ocean to 50-100 gw scales in the long term. If we have to go clean, I don't see a better way outside of hydro. Leftist won't accept more hydro!

Offshore wind power - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't understand how they have not figured out how to use the currents in the oceans. They are constantly moving. Put an underwater windmill in the oceans and they will spin 24/7.

If you invent it, I get a piece.

Holy fuck!! Really?

:booze:
That's as great an idea as the cargo bus!

I'm assuming you are a republican. Correct? Ok, then let me ask you how you feel about companies that lay off 125 workers and the Executives get raises?

Because us liberals have a big problem with this.
Apparently you don't, because you're giving shit to Republicans and not Obama.

Standard stupidity for the left.
Yup. It's bad when conservatives do it, but great when Obama does it.

Forum List

Back