Green day singer tells his Trump supporting fans to F***k off

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Green Day singer Billy Joe Armstrong went on an unhinged rant in response to President Trump’s ‘nuclear button’ tweet which ended in him telling all his Trump supporting fans to “f**k off”.
Green Day Singer Tells His Trump Supporting Fans to “F**k Off”

It wouldn't matter who the hell is President to tell your fans to F***k off, this pos loser desevers to have his sales tank, the rocks from the sky is how hard and fast those sales should tank..............

This is a typical leftist low down rude k.........................t does. This is what your ANTIFA's do and have been doing to our Country.

The leftist spew all this bs and then turn right around doing exacrtly what they accuse the other person of.

You fkrs are sick in the head and everyone sees it.

And all intelligent people tell him to do the same

I maintain that anti-American haters like this nut and Bruce Springsteen NEVER deserved their wealth and prosperity from the very system they despise yet allowed it.

Nothing I can do to help. I don't listen to Green Day. They suck.

I'm with Green Day

I don't blame Trump for being Trump
I blame those stupid enough to vote for him

Green Day singer Billy Joe Armstrong went on an unhinged rant in response to President Trump’s ‘nuclear button’ tweet which ended in him telling all his Trump supporting fans to “f**k off”.

It wouldn't matter who the hell is President to tell your fans to F***k off, this pos loser desevers to have his sales tank, the rocks from the sky is how hard and fast those sales should tank..............

This is a typical leftist low down rude k.........................t does. This is what your ANTIFA's do and have been doing to our Country.

The leftist spew all this bs and then turn right around doing exacrtly what they accuse the other person of.

Nothing new. Armstrong's been trashing neo-cons, racists, and their supporters since the Dubya days. If some of his fans fit those categories, then they should definitely fuck off.

rude, impolite, uncivil, intolerant --the leftists/libs/balcks have all revealed how hypocritical and hateful they are
--and they are still doing it

they can't discuss/argue/state their minds civilly/politely--
I try to discuss civilly, but it ends when the other person loses it

Nothing new. Armstrong's been trashing neo-cons, racists, and their supporters since the Dubya days. If some of his fans fit those categories, then they should definitely fuck off.

Riiiiiiiiight.

Riiiiiiiiight.
^ American idiot

49A5484F-6A99-4079-89BD-6544FBC1F7C7.jpeg
Yeah, real winners. Not. One of their album covers

His lovely song.......

Don't wanna be an American idiot
Don't want a nation under the new media
And can you hear the sound of hysteria?
The subliminal mind-fuck America

Welcome to a new kind of tension
All across the alien nation
Where everything isn't meant to be okay