Green Beret discharged for beating up afghan child rapist.

This is fucking sick. I am sorry but somethings we as a nation must condemn.

We have condemned it. We condemn all of Islam and it’s pedophile worshipping ways. We call for banning them from Western countries.

Yet when we do, you leftwing nutters get offended and start calling us “Nazis” or “fascists” or some other nonsense.

Obama is the CIC and has to take the blame for this though we all know he won't. "I dindu nuffin".

Refreshing News: Green Beret Who Beat Afghan Man Over Child's Rape Faces Army Discharge

sep 24 2015 A Green Beret and his allies say the fact that he "stood up to a child rapist" while serving in Afghanistan with an elite Joint Base Lewis-McChord unit shouldn't be grounds for kicking him out of the Army.

Sgt. 1st Class Charles Martland says he beat up an Afghan police commander he was supposed to be mentoring because he was fed up with the commander's "brutal" sexual abuse of a village boy.

Martland, 33, was awarded two Bronze Star medals, including one for valor, during his time at JBLM. He likely will be discharged in November because the discipline handed to him for assaulting the Afghan made him a target for Army downsizing. Veteran soldiers with negative performance reviews in their service records are being culled from the ranks as part of the post-Iraq War drawdown.

The case sheds light on the tensions that can build when U.S. soldiers are told to tolerate foreign customs that are repugnant to them.
English preferred, but, with the drift I'm getting is It's Oblama fault cause someone did something that was against orders....??

Yes... and obama's orders are to allow Muslim Homosexuals to Rape little boys.

So the Green Beret (American) broke an immoral thus: unlawful, order. And as one should reasonably expect it would, the evil that is obama, fired the Green Beret for defending Little Boys from Homosexuals who are raping them.
Not really, being a soldier or a president doesn't allow someone to become judge, jury and executioner...

Obama is the CIC and has to take the blame for this though we all know he won't. "I dindu nuffin".

Refreshing News: Green Beret Who Beat Afghan Man Over Child's Rape Faces Army Discharge

sep 24 2015 A Green Beret and his allies say the fact that he "stood up to a child rapist" while serving in Afghanistan with an elite Joint Base Lewis-McChord unit shouldn't be grounds for kicking him out of the Army.

Sgt. 1st Class Charles Martland says he beat up an Afghan police commander he was supposed to be mentoring because he was fed up with the commander's "brutal" sexual abuse of a village boy.

Martland, 33, was awarded two Bronze Star medals, including one for valor, during his time at JBLM. He likely will be discharged in November because the discipline handed to him for assaulting the Afghan made him a target for Army downsizing. Veteran soldiers with negative performance reviews in their service records are being culled from the ranks as part of the post-Iraq War drawdown.

The case sheds light on the tensions that can build when U.S. soldiers are told to tolerate foreign customs that are repugnant to them.
English preferred, but, with the drift I'm getting is It's Oblama fault cause someone did something that was against orders....??

So the Green Beret (American) broke an immoral thus: unlawful, order. And as one should reasonably expect it would, the evil that is obama, fired the Green Beret for defending Little Boys from Homosexuals who are raping them.
Not really, being a soldier or a president doesn't allow someone to become judge, jury and executioner...
BULLSHIT. You show me a dude fucking with a kid and I'll show you a dude full of holes in his head. The green frenchi hat boy should have gotten the death penalty for being a fucking pussy and not wasting the piece of shit.Typical flag waver

BULLSHIT. You show me a dude fucking with a kid and I'll show you a dude full of holes in his head. The green frenchi hat boy should have gotten the death penalty for being a fucking pussy and not wasting the piece of shit.Typical flag waver
I didn't say it shouldn't be done, but done so as not to be seen...Just like fighting between enlisted personnel is not allowed, yet if no one sees it there was never a fight....See how that works?

Being a man who witnesses something most foul like that and killing the offender should not be punished.

I met a guy who witnessed his stepfather violently raping his sister. What do you think happened?

He killed his stepfather, and I'm not mad at him.

Right is right and wrong is wrong, fuck whatever the law or rules say.

Forum List

Back