Green Bay

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Well i just watched about 4 minutes of obama in Wis. I laughed histerically, wiped the excess throwup off the corner of my mouth, took a shit and got back to work. Everything he was saying completely contradicted the way he has been the last almost 4 years. What a loser

No need to be so bitter. You won't be loser yourself just because Romney lost. You Republicans are all winners! Participation trophies for all of you!

No need to be so bitter. You won't be loser yourself just because Romney lost. You Republicans are all winners! Participation trophies for all of you!

I'm not a republican. I am just supporting the right candidate.

Your biggest problem is not the election.

You really might want to address your lack of control of your bodily functions.

I'm supporting the man who spent four years digging us out of the worst financial collapse since the Great Depression, and found the time to make health insurance near universal. He even found the time to fix FEMA. He accomplished this in spite of declared Republican obstructionism. He's one great multitasker, and a great leader..

People are allowed to have ignorant opinions.

Thank you for illustrating what's wrong with the progressive libby mind set.

it's the grading on a curve everyone gets a trophy mindset that is to blame for our decline.

I'm supporting the man who spent four years digging us out of the worst financial collapse since the Great Depression, and found the time to make health insurance near universal. He even found the time to fix FEMA. He accomplished this in spite of declared Republican obstructionism. He's one great multitasker, and a great leader..

7/11 must be having a special on the Obama Kool-Aid Big Gulp today. :D

Today Only! Extra "sugar"!!!

Today Only! Extra "sugar"!!!

Stay away from the Jim Jones CherriAid next Tuesday. It's really not worth it.

Tell that to the people who are still unemployed. Tell that to the record number of people on food stamps. Tell that to people who are paying double at the gas pumps of what they paid when Obama took office. Tell that to doctors who refuse to take Medicaid patients, and their patients. Tell that to people who were told they could keep their doctors, and health plans if they liked them, Tell that to the family of Brian Terry. Tell that to the families of those left to die in Libya. Tell that to the families of those killed by people we trained in Afghanistan, and Iraq. Your hero is a complete failure and a narcissistic jackass, and those who support him are complete losers (the 47% handout crowd). It will be very satisfying watching you loons lose your minds when Romney wins this election.

Forum List

Back