Greek Prime Minister calls on Israel to respect international law.

Well, given that the Nazi's started all their conflicts and Israel didn't start anything.....your analogy is worthless.
Israel has started every war in the region, the only one they didn't actually start was the 1973 Yom Kipur war, and Israel was not attacked just Israeli occupation forces in Egypt and Syria, the Israelis bombed Syria again just yesterday as they have done for years.

Israel has started every war in the region, the only one they didn't actually start was the 1973 Yom Kipur war, and Israel was not attacked just Israeli occupation forces in Egypt and Syria, the Israelis bombed Syria again just yesterday as they have done for years.

You are saying that Hamas didn't attack Israel on October 7, 2023.

Of course not, they broke out of a prison camp, that was not a war it was a bunch of lightly armed fighters attacking Israelis and military.

Start off every Thanksgiving by posting drunk ?

And thank you admitting Hamas attacked Israel.

Last edited:
Thanksgiving is something we don't celebrate here in the UK so if anyone is pissed it's you, take it easy with that Punch Bowl.
Yeah our Founders threw you out. Our fathers saved your asses WWII.. And now you destroy yourselves with Woke BS

Thanksgiving is something we don't celebrate here in the UK so if anyone is pissed it's you, take it easy with that Punch Bowl.

Since I am not the one making stupid claims about Hamas and Israel, I'll hold to my original position.

It seems the Pub isn't closing early enough to keep you from making a fool of yourself.

Yeah our Founders threw you out. Our fathers saved your asses WWII.. And now you destroy yourselves with Woke BS
LOL! so it was ok for you to fight for independence but not for the Palestinians, also as for WW2 you were a little late to the party but thank's i have a lot of respect for WW2 vets and that includes Americans, including my Dad and his brother and other members of my family.

LOL! so it was ok for you to fight for independence but not for the Palestinians, also as for WW2 you were a little late to the party but thank's i have a lot of respect for WW2 vets and that includes Americans, including my Dad and his brother and other members of my family.
They chose poorly 2005. Hamas was such a good choice.

Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis condemned collective punishment of the Gaza Strip, calling on Israel to respect international law.

He reiterated Greek’s steadfast stand on the Palestinian cause, stressing “we must stop bloodshed and the negative repercussions of the war”.

He called for releasing hostages by both sides and offering non-stop humanitarian assistance to Palestinians.

Did he call Hamas out too?

Forum List

Back