"Greed The Root Of All Evil" VS Pelosi,Obama&Reid.Look At What They Have Done To Us !

Feb 13, 2011
Naples, Florida
:redface:

When you look at all of the financial crisis's leading up to what is happening in the USA (aside from the uprising's Muslim Nations), look at where we are now. We all know that ever since Pelosi became speaker,she has added about five trillion to our debt.(some of it to pay for her private jet).We had millions of our tax-dollars used to bribe Democrats to vote for the Health-Care Plan.Fanny Mae made sure that all poor people got their $250,000 home regardless of their income.Millions of Americans maxing out their credit cards and home equity lines. Overall we are paying for the party we had during the Good Old Days of the Bush Years !!!! Remember the Bush Years,when most of us could FIND JOBS? It's just too bad it all ended with the economic crash caused by the Democrats making sure that anyone who wanted a mortgage,GOT A MORTGAGE!. This Is What Happens When GREED Creates The Atmosphere Of " I WANT IT !! AND I WANT IT NOW" !!!!!!:evil:

• Banned
And also, what about all those millions of Average Americans who worked hard for two/three years saving for their dream home,and a few years later,Fanny Mae was handing out loans with little or no down payment for those who didn't have much money nor worked their butts off for a few years to acquire their new home? I worked very hard for two years to finally buy my first home in 1995!!! Wouldn't you be pissed if those who were on welfare were handed homes with no real effort to have worked for it?

Forum List

Back