Greed One of the Biggest Dangers in an Earthquake?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
In most all the economic threads here @ USMB there are those who ask why somebody hate or envies the rich whenever any criticism of wealth, no matter how credible or valid, is put forth.

I have argued that I do not hate or envy the rich or wealth. I do despise greed. The accumulation of wealth can become a foundation for the deification of greed. Wealth accumulation in and of itself is not evil. How and why one accumulates wealth can be evil. But greed...greed is always evil.

---

One man's story...

That’s my eyewitness report from the housing area on Elmendorf Air Force Base...I had survived The Great Alaska Earthquake...9.2...there are a lot of factors that make an earthquake fearsome...I have lived the last 36 years in earthquake prone Japan...my belief that rather than nature’s wrath, it was human stupidity and greed that are to blame for the atrocious death tolls in Haiti and Indonesia.

- RIDING OUT A 9.2 EARTHQUAKE monde dane

la_riots.jpg

In most all the economic threads here @ USMB there are those who ask why somebody hate or envies the rich whenever any criticism of wealth, no matter how credible or valid, is put forth.

I have argued that I do not hate or envy the rich or wealth. I do despise greed. The accumulation of wealth can become a foundation for the deification of greed. Wealth accumulation in and of itself is not evil. How and why one accumulates wealth can be evil. But greed...greed is always evil.

---

One man's story...

That’s my eyewitness report from the housing area on Elmendorf Air Force Base...I had survived The Great Alaska Earthquake...9.2...there are a lot of factors that make an earthquake fearsome...I have lived the last 36 years in earthquake prone Japan...my belief that rather than nature’s wrath, it was human stupidity and greed that are to blame for the atrocious death tolls in Haiti and Indonesia.

- RIDING OUT A 9.2 EARTHQUAKE monde dane

pardon the post by one of the House racists.

:evil:

Forum List

Back