Greed and Debt ... Truth about Mittens and Bain

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Greed and Debt: The True Story of Mitt Romney and Bain Capital | Politics News | Rolling Stone

How the GOP presidential candidate and his private equity firm staged an epic wealth grab, destroyed jobs – and stuck others with the bill

Yeah, I know we already know this but it bears another read because, you know how Mittens refuses to tell us his plans because, as he said, then we wouldn't vote for him ...

If it's in Rolling Stone it has to be true!!!

Lol! You guys are going to have a nervous breakdown before the elections even get here! Hell....Obama knows more about greed and DEBT than anyone does!
Obama hasn't proven he can help this country at all in 4 years, but you'll give him another 4 years to destroy it. We'll make sure to thank you when it happens, because it's all going to be on the dems shoulders!

Your Rolling Stones propaganda has already been thoroughly debunked. The guy who wrote it is a communist who doesn't understand the slightest thing about markets or business.

Greed and Debt: The True Story of Mitt Romney and Bain Capital | Politics News | Rolling Stone

How the GOP presidential candidate and his private equity firm staged an epic wealth grab, destroyed jobs – and stuck others with the bill

Yeah, I know we already know this but it bears another read because, you know how Mittens refuses to tell us his plans because, as he said, then we wouldn't vote for him ...

Lol! You guys are going to have a nervous breakdown before the elections even get here! Hell....Obama knows more about greed and DEBT than anyone does!
Obama hasn't proven he can help this country at all in 4 years, but you'll give him another 4 years to destroy it. We'll make sure to thank you when it happens, because it's all going to be on the dems shoulders!

Stating, "it's all going to be on the dems shoulders" suggests you haven't been paying much attention to the political process for he past 44 months. Even before Obama took the oath of office in January 2009 the GOP leadership met and decided their number one goal was to make Obama a one term president.

For all of the whining by the right, Obama has accomplished a great deal in the face of nearly total opposition by the GOP. How much closer would our nation be to full recovery if the GOP has actually put country first?

Stating, "it's all going to be on the dems shoulders" suggests you haven't been paying much attention to the political process for he past 44 months. Even before Obama took the oath of office in January 2009 the GOP leadership met and decided their number one goal was to make Obama a one term president.

For all of the whining by the right, Obama has accomplished a great deal in the face of nearly total opposition by the GOP. How much closer would our nation be to full recovery if the GOP has actually put country first?

Voting down Obama's shit is putting the country first.

The Republicans have actually done Obama a favor. If they had passed his spending and regulation boondoggles, the economy would be even further in the tank.

Last edited:

Voting down Obama's shit is putting the country first.

The Republicans have actually done Obama a favor. If they had passed his spending and regulation boondoggles, the economy would be even further in the tank.

I know this has been said before but it is worth pointing out once again. You are really dumb. Really really dumb. This is not an ad hominem attack, obviously, for you never post an argument. So, ask yourself why you continue to post; doing so only provides more evidence (as if more is needed) to prove you're really, really, really dumb.

I know this has been said before but it is worth pointing out once again. You are really dumb. Really really dumb. This is not an ad hominem attack, obviously, for you never post an argument. So, ask yourself why you continue to post; doing so only provides more evidence (as if more is needed) to prove you're really, really, really dumb.

Why don't you send me a private message and beg me not to reply to your posts like you did last time?

You calling others "dumb" is the ultimate irony.

Why don't you send me a private message and beg me not to reply to your posts like you did last time?

In fact I'm not calling you dumb, I'm simply pointing out that you are dumb. Understand now?

Please continue, but don't delude yourself that you are responding to what I post. You post the same stupid shit in response to anyone who holds opinions which differ from your own emotion based ideology. Usually three or four posts in a row. Which suggests you believe you have something to offer of substance and that is something you have never done (in my experience).

Just about everything Obama has "accomplished" is by Exec order, or bribery. He'll have it his way no matter what! Does he have a problem wanting the country to survive? I think he does..........

Funny how none of the Dems talke about the companies and jobs Bain did save.

Wonder why that is??

In fact I'm not calling you dumb, I'm simply pointing out that you are dumb. Understand now?

I understand that only a certified moron would think there is a difference between those two things.

Please continue, but don't delude yourself that you are responding to what I post. You post the same stupid shit in response to anyone who holds opinions which differ from your own emotion based ideology. Usually three or four posts in a row. Which suggests you believe you have something to offer of substance and that is something you have never done (in my experience).

Oh BOO HOO! Wry Catcher says I have nothing substantive to offer! I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight!

New Topics

Forum List

Back