Greece Recognizes Pedophilia, Exhibitionism, Kleptomania As Disabilities

What, along with all those British Jews?

Go to mosque with the inbred royal family, bankrupt motherfucker.

I can't, because according to you they're all getting fitted for a burqa. So I suppose I'll just have to make do with all those British Jews instead.

Go to mosque with the pastey-faced brits with the crooked teeth forced under sharia, bankrupt, weakass motherfucker.

Last edited:
Go to mosque with the inbred royal family, bankrupt motherfucker.

I can't, because according to you they're all getting fitted for a burqa. So I suppose I'll just have to make do with all those British Jews instead.

Go to mosque with the pastey-faced brits with the crooked teeth forced under sharia, bankrupt, weakass motherfucker.

Are your fellow Jews aware of how much contempt you harbour against them?

Are your fellow Jews aware of how much contempt you harbour against them?

Go to mosque like your muslim overlords demand, bankrupt british loser. You incompetent fuckers couldn't even defeat a few sand rats in Iraq after 10 years.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ovXtHsr0k8&feature=related]MUSLIMS AGAINST CRUSADES PROTEST IN BARKING 15/6/2010 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back