Greece demands at least 305bn USD from Germany: War Reparations

I'm pretty sure that in 1942, the Germans could have bought Greece, all the Greek Islands, and every man, woman, and child in them for $300 Billion

I'm pretty sure that in 1942, the Germans could have bought Greece, all the Greek Islands, and every man, woman, and child in them for $300 Billion
They even had to pay for it. Its all the fault of the Italians. They invaded Greece and messed up so the Germans had to help them, having to fight through the Balkans in the first place.

Triple_Occupation_of_Greece.png

They even had to pay for it. Its all the fault of the Italians. They invaded Greece and messed up so the Germans had to help them, having to fight through the Balkans in the first place.

The first thing rule for any who brings a law suit is, always go after the deeper pockets.

The first thing rule for any who brings a law suit is, always go after the deeper pockets.
That´s the point. And they sponged so much cash through the EU already.

What a great Union we have. Do the Northern States still demand reparations? Ah, yes, some dims do.

Greek MPs vote to demand German war reparations
I'm a Greek citizen. This is a roundabout way of getting debt-forgiveness. No one really expects the Germans to pay reparations except for the taxi drivers and so on.
Sad for them that they are out of cash again. But we are in a Union know. We shouldn´t treat each other this way. I know, German politicians were not at a loss for words when the harsh austerity measures began. On the other hand, it wasn´t them who messed up there in the first place.

What a great Union we have. Do the Northern States still demand reparations? Ah, yes, some dims do.

Envious Greeks want to receive money like Jews do it from Germany.
As reparation for murdered Jews while WWII Germany must pay Israel more as $10bn annually for everlasting time ( at least for 100,000 years )
They are receiving free stuff from everywhere. But we do not have an official Israel budget.

As reparation for murdered Jews while WWII Germany must pay Israel more as $10bn annually for everlasting time ( at least for 100,000 years )
They are receiving free stuff from everywhere. But we do not have an official Israel budget.

More as 90% of its budget Israel becomes as donations from western countries.

I'm a Greek citizen. This is a roundabout way of getting debt-forgiveness. No one really expects the Germans to pay reparations except for the taxi drivers and so on.

Your 'country' is full of welfare parasites and shall be kicked out from EU.
You don't now wtf you're talking about. The welfare state has never played much of a role in Greece, the Orthodox church filling in those needs. A bloated public sector and retirements in their mid-50s while living into 90s is costing the current generation dearly.

You don't now wtf you're talking about. The welfare state has never played much of a role in Greece, the Orthodox church filling in those needs. A bloated public sector and retirements in their mid-50s while living into 90s is costing the current generation dearly.

Greek is steeling money of European taxpayers.Germany alone give more as $250bn.
And 'thankful' Greeks demands now the WWII reparations?
The best solution for Greek would be kicking it out from EU and giving it up to Turks protectorate.

Greek is steeling money of European taxpayers.Germany alone give more as $250bn.
The best solution for Greek would be kicking it out from EU and giving it up to Turks protectorate.
You cannot steal what you are given (your own words). Go be a Teutonic asshole on some other topic.

You cannot steal what you are given (your own words). Go be a Teutonic asshole on some other topic.

It is not good to receive money of German taxpayers and than dodge and refuse to give them back

They're doing wrong in 2019, then! What a bunch of malakas!

Sure? Any source?

Sure? Any source?

LOL
Sooner you get keys of Paradise as officially information about all sponsors of Israel

Forum List

Back