Greatest poster yet....

Haha. It is a funny one.

It shows just how unhinged the right has become. Maybe now that the Republicans have control in the House again they can start another endless investigation.

Vent your bitterness much? You DEFINITELY got the first part of your user ID right ... "Blind ..."

This from the crowd that's STILL blaming Bush .....:cuckoo:

Get a sense of humor, huh? It's free, and nowhere near as painful as that broomstick up your ass must be.
Ahahahah, I think I saw Clinton's name in the thread, too, so both sides are guilty! but Bush has two wars to his deficit!

Haha. It is a funny one.

It shows just how unhinged the right has become. Maybe now that the Republicans have control in the House again they can start another endless investigation.
From what I understand, that is exactly what they plan to do...investigate Obama's birth certificate, ACORN, Michelle's trips, etc., etc., etc.

In other words, new Congress, same shit.
I don't understand why people expect new and great things. I will handily applaud the "new" Republicans if they can change Washington!

Wrong. Eric Cantor lays out 22-page game plan - Jake Sherman - POLITICO.com

Cantor says he wants to do away with legislation recognizing “individuals, groups, events and institutions.”

He says he will try to ensure that all new spending has “explicitly” listed how it will be paid for and how the legislation fits into the constitution

On jobs, Cantor is planning to “conduct an immediate and comprehensive review of existing and proposed government rules and regulations” – echoing a major complaint of Republicans over the last year.

Sounds like common sense. That's a far cry from the same old shit.
Talk is talk, it is when they are able to carry it off that counts, politicians have always given us the pie in the sky, and especially now with the infusion of corporate money and the slick propaganda they fee us.

I just saw this and still cannot stop laughing......
BTW, yesterdays elections were....GREAT

Funny poster. :lol:

Incidentally, Bill Clinton's popularity went up after the Republicans went after him like that, merely for political gain. That was an example of politics at its worst. Clinton left his presidency very popular, both because the economy did well, the budget was balanced, and he garnered a lot of sympathy after that whole fiasco.
The Republicans love him now, I still chuckle over Slick Willie!

Someone should remind the woman Slick Willie wasn't impeached for getting a B.J. from the lovely woman, Ms. Lewinsky.

A House resolution charged him with lying under oath to a federal grand jury and obstructing justice. That is why he was impeached. Not for the act itself.

Democrats successfully changed the story from subornation of perjury to a fight over a blow job. The whole point was she was getting a job offer based on what she told the grand jury.

No, Baruch, the GOP mafia of the Congress turned a man's perjury for protecting a lady into a "high crime and misdemeanor." That is why the country overwhelming supported Bill and opposed the Republican congress's attempt to overthrow the elected will of the people. Let's tell the story and the purpose for it correctly, please.

Last edited:
We will have to argue the point forever.

The point is, She would be a witness in the paula jones case. If she told the jury what Clinton wanted her to say, she would get a fancy job with a fortune 500 company. If she didn't do as she was told, she would be an unemployed person with a basket weaving degree.

It was not Clinton lying, which is still a felony, but him paying her to lie. And the lie was not Monica's reputation, but Clinton's firing a state employee for refusing sex with him.

Last edited:
Yeah. How many of those were re-elected after their scandals broke?

And your list has only 27 entires. 27. Out of how many Republicans? :lol:

Why do you care so much about such petty shit? "You gots more'n we do. So there. Nyah nyah nyah" is how you come across. Grow up.

No, you dumb twat. As usual, you totally missed the point of clear English. It's not who has more sex scandals. It's who tosses them out versus who re-elects them and gives them standing ovations.

Which I addressed, bitch. Then Davie felt he had to go on and on and on and on. Get it stupid? Pay attention.

The point is, She would be a witness in the paula jones case. If she told the jury what Clinton wanted her to say, she would get a fancy job with a fortune 500 company. If she didn't do as she was told, she would be an unemployed person with a basket weaving degree.

It was not Clinton lying, which is still a felony, but him paying her to lie. And the lie was not Monica's reputation, but Clinton's firing a state employee for refusing sex with him.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Vernon Jordan help her get a job with Revlon or some other cosmetic company after her testimony?...

How dumb.

Republican Sex Scandals | Ranker - A World of Lists

Republicans pure as the driven snow with "few exceptions"? Surely you jest. :laugh2:
Yeah. How many of those were re-elected after their scandals broke?

And your list has only 27 entires. 27. Out of how many Republicans? :lol:

Why do you care so much about such petty shit? "You gots more'n we do. So there. Nyah nyah nyah" is how you come across. Grow up.
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to rain on your little "Democrats are Perfect, Republicans are Satan" parade.

And how about a few Republican corruption scandals just for giggles.

scandalMap
Again...just a few out of many. And how many of those are still in government?

That was just the Bush Administration. Duh...
Again...just a few out of many. And how many of those are still in government?

Oh, wait, I get it. It's an exchange rate thing, isn't it? One corrupt Republican is worth a dozen corrupt Democrats.

No, you dumb twat. As usual, you totally missed the point of clear English. It's not who has more sex scandals. It's who tosses them out versus who re-elects them and gives them standing ovations.

You have at times in the past been crass, silly, ignorant, trashy, but this time Cecilie1200, you have been absolutely stupid. Grow up!
jakecheerleadercopy.jpg

Oh, really? How many Republican sex scandal-ers hung around in office, versus how many Democrat sex-scandal-ers? Wanna count?

Jack Ryan - allegedly propositioned his own wife - outta there.
Mark Foley - sent inappropriate e-mails to pages - outta there.
Larry Craig - allegedly tapped his foot in a bathroom - outta there.

Ted Kennedy - left a girl allegedly pregnant by him in an Oldsmobile to drown - died in office decades later
Bill Clinton - flashed an employee, had sexual relations with an intern, was credibly accused of rape - finished second term and continues to campaign for Democrat candidates
Barney Frank - homosexual prostitute ran a call-boy ring out of his house - still in office
John Edwards - cheated on cancer-stricken wife and produced illegitimate child with mistress - continued to campaign for for Democrat candidates and causes
Gerry Studds - had sex with a 17-year-old Congressional page - re-elected to the House six more times

Anyone else notice that, not only does the Republican Party toss it's people off the train when they get in a scandal, but that Republican sex scandals don't seem to involve anyone actually having sex?
Republicans send their offenders home. Democrats send theirs back to Washington.
No one party holds the morality card.
Perhaps the left should stop pretending they do, then, huh?

Which I addressed, bitch. Then Davie felt he had to go on and on and on and on. Get it stupid? Pay attention.
Poor Maggie. People just insist on challenging her world view. It's not fair! :(

David Vitter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The vitter critter was relected.

Rs only care abuot sex scandals if the other guy doess it.

And that policy swings both ways, don't pretend it doesn't.

As for impeaching Obama, any attempt to do so will only result in a shot to the foot of the Republican party. There are too many issues in this country that need to be addressed and I don't think Obama has done a damn thing worthy of impeachment.
Good point, I also believe any attempt to impeach him would be perceived as wasteful and not solving the economic problems.

There's more to life than "solving economic problems". If the President, whomever he is, NEEDS impeaching, then it's ridiculous to act as though only economics are worthwhile priorities.

And that policy swings both ways, don't pretend it doesn't.

As for impeaching Obama, any attempt to do so will only result in a shot to the foot of the Republican party. There are too many issues in this country that need to be addressed and I don't think Obama has done a damn thing worthy of impeachment.
Good point, I also believe any attempt to impeach him would be perceived as wasteful and not solving the economic problems.

There's more to life than "solving economic problems". If the President, whomever he is, NEEDS impeaching, then it's ridiculous to act as though only economics are worthwhile priorities.
and what do you have evidence to support articles of impeachment with?

ah, NO

Paula Jones was NOT a State employee, but someone seeking employment for which Clinton wanted sex

Forum List

Back