"Greatest Nation " Rhetoric Roars Back

Most of those who left this country for Canada did so in opposition to the US invasion of South Vietnam. Another in a long line of imperial adventures that claimed the lives of over 50,000 Americans and millions of innocent Asians.

The radicals abandoned their government but not their country.

Was the Spanish American War an "imperialist adventure" or WW1 or WW2? How about Korea? The dirty little secret is that the spoiled dope-heads who fled to Canada could have served their Country in any number of ways but they were too committed to a self-serving spoiled lifestyle and they renounced their Country to save their own skins.

Ohh I tried the Coast Guard and National guard, but was just laughed at because I was not important. So I was drafted and went to Nam. Had I known better though I would have chosen differently.
We were not given a choice bub, unless we were sons of the rich and or powerful.
I was in vocational school and could not even get a deferrment like our ex VP did.
ONe year of electronics under my belt and they put me in infantry.

You might want to just shut your trap on Nam.
I enlisted in the USAF after receiving my draft notice then lied about back pain in order to obtain a medical discharge.

If I had it to do all over again, I would refuse to serve and do my time in prison.

For thousands of years ALL governments have socialized cost and privatized profit by using war and debt. The only way to stop it is force the rich to do their own killing.

Think it's too late for Dick Cheney?

Was the Spanish American War an "imperialist adventure" or WW1 or WW2? How about Korea? The dirty little secret is that the spoiled dope-heads who fled to Canada could have served their Country in any number of ways but they were too committed to a self-serving spoiled lifestyle and they renounced their Country to save their own skins.

Ohh I tried the Coast Guard and National guard, but was just laughed at because I was not important. So I was drafted and went to Nam. Had I known better though I would have chosen differently.
We were not given a choice bub, unless we were sons of the rich and or powerful.
I was in vocational school and could not even get a deferrment like our ex VP did.

I enlisted in the USAF after receiving my draft notice then lied about back pain in order to obtain a medical discharge.

If I had it to do all over again, I would refuse to serve and do my time in prison.

For thousands of years ALL governments have socialized cost and privatized profit by using war and debt. The only way to stop it is force the rich to do their own killing.

So........ you're a scumbag and a coward.

Awesome. Your family must be proud.

Last edited:

Tell him the whole story, Red George. Tell him why you lied about having back pain. And don't say it was because you opposed the war.

And no, you'd lie again. You're too big a coward to go to prison for your principles.

Honestly, has anyone met a happy, fully-functional left winger?

I haven't .... they're for the most part, bitter, dysfunctional bores.

Tell him the whole story, Red George. Tell him why you lied about having back pain. And don't say it was because you opposed the war.

And no, you'd lie again. You're too big a coward to go to prison for your principles.

He'd end up being somebody's twink in about 20 minutes.

I don't kill children for money.
I don't help those who do.
You...not so much.

You "risked your life" because you were incapable of supporting yourself in a competitive job market.

How do you know? I was military early on as I believed it was the least I could do to give back to those that did it for my family.
SInce then, I have supported a family of four; employed dozens over the years; supported several who ventured on their own.

The only thing you've proven is your lack of humanity.

A soldier following orders is not a sign of lack of humanity. Many cry for days following taking the life of an adversary.

Thanks for your "service"

Sadly, such sarcasm is we all need to hear from time to time from those that refuse to open their mind to the truth.

Slave.

Slaves do not have the freedom to choose. In the United STates, those who enter the miltary do it by choice.

I doubt you will read my respponses in red with an open mind as it seems your has been closed for a very long time.
Many who serve in the military go on to success in civilian life. My comment was aimed directly at daveman who's made the claim he wasn't successful as a civilian before entering the USAF.

humanity

1. mankind, human beings as a group
2. the human condition
3. the quality of being benevolent

I think mankind has reached a point where war threatens its very existence. So did Albert Einstein and Bertrand Russell:

"shall we put an end to the human race; or shall mankind renounce war?"

Wars are waged for profit.
Marine Corp Major General Smedley Butler put it best:

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope.

"It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.

"A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people.

"Only a small 'inside' group knows what it is about.

"It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many.

"Out of war a few people make huge fortunes."

Can you explain why anyone should get rich from war?

Finally, the draft is long gone; however, the US economy today makes finding a job with only a high school diploma much more difficult than it was in my day.

This is not accidental.

An open mind requires the willingness to consider the possibility that anything you have ever been told by state or church is just as likely to be a lie as not.

Especially if it socializes cost and privatizes profit.

He'd end up being somebody's twink in about 20 minutes.
Well, there's someone for everyone.

So........ you're a scumbag and a coward.

Awesome. Your family must be proud.
Did you actually know your family?

I never thought I would ever see such hatred for the US posted by alleged US citizens. All left wing.
Well, they got top cover, now. No need to hide it.
How many Muslim children have died from "top cover" that you've helped provide?

Are you proud on the number of children killed by the USAF with your help?
I'm proud of my service to our nation. You, too, could have that pride, but you chickened out, coward.

You just did.

Stupid.

Oh, yes. I answered it when I called you a coward.
Rhymes with rich.

Baby killer calls someone else a coward.

Don't let the door hit you in your fat ass, Baby killer.
"Baby killer"? :lol: Dood -- the Sixties are way over, man. This is the 21st Century. Get with the program. :lol:

Say, when are you going to tell them you chickened out of the Air Force because you missed your mommy?

How much prison/jail time have you done, Baby Killer?

You deserve to die in prison AFTER receiving some Old Testament payback.

Say hi to Goebbels when you meet him.

Forum List

Back