"Greatest Nation " Rhetoric Roars Back

Oh, yay. Another steaming pile of "America Sucks!!" from George.

now-tell-me-america-foreigners-suck-people-stupid-moron-patr-demotivational-poster-1216451299.jpg

George, go away and make room for someone who wants to be here and can contribute to society.

Nice! A french Gift in the Pic. :beer:
Indeed. Damn shame about the French. They turned into such wussies.

When do you ever see liberals praise the greatest Nation in the world? Never? Radical lefties hate America. Do political "moderates" love America. It seems that the radicals who abandoned their Country and were pardoned by Jimmie Carter in his first week in office came back from Canada to teach generations of kids how to hate.
Most of those who left this country for Canada did so in opposition to the US invasion of South Vietnam. Another in a long line of imperial adventures that claimed the lives of over 50,000 Americans and millions of innocent Asians.

The radicals abandoned their government but not their country.
Whatever you do, George, make sure you don't hold Communism responsible!! :eek:

Asshat. Move to Cuba, you little coward.

"And what of the third American holocaust, the building of the American empire in the Third World? What did the nation that finally turned its back on slavery turn to?"

Amaze me some more, daveman.

Slavery = involuntary migration?

What about US greatness in the Philippines?

Involuntary suicide?
This is how you lie by telling the truth. You tell the big lie by carefully selecting only the small, isolated truths, linking them in such a way that that advance the bigger lie by painting a picture inside the viewer's head. The Ascended High Master of this Dark Art is Noam Chomsky ... Michael Moore used exactly this technique to make people believe that America is a land of terrified, racist murderers who are armed to the teeth solely because of their fear of black people. For this he was given an Academy Award, and Bowling for Columbine has been called "the best documentary film ever made."

-- Bill Whittle​
You've been lied to, George. And you're stupid enough to believe it.
Kindly Point Out the Lies:

"And what of the third American holocaust, the building of the American empire in the Third World? What did the nation that finally turned its back on slavery turn to?

"* The Spanish-American War and the conquest of the Philippines, at a cost of at least 200,000 Filipino lives.[3]

"* The creation of a U.S.-dominated sphere in Central America backed by regular military incursions to make countries safe for U.S. investment, leading to 20th century support for local dictatorships that brutalized their populations, at a total cost of hundreds of thousands of dead and whole countries ruined.[4]

"* The economic and diplomatic support of French efforts to recolonize Vietnam after World War II and, after the failure of that effort, the U.S. invasion of South Vietnam and devastation of Laos and Cambodia, at a cost of 4 million Southeast Asians dead and a region destabilized.[5]"

Greatest Nation

Oh, yay. Another steaming pile of "America Sucks!!" from George.

now-tell-me-america-foreigners-suck-people-stupid-moron-patr-demotivational-poster-1216451299.jpg

George, go away and make room for someone who wants to be here and can contribute to society.

General Lafayette, whom was a close kindred friend of George Washington would be so ashamed of France right now.

"And what of the third American holocaust, the building of the American empire in the Third World? What did the nation that finally turned its back on slavery turn to?"

Amaze me some more, daveman.

Slavery = involuntary migration?

What about US greatness in the Philippines?

Involuntary suicide?
This is how you lie by telling the truth. You tell the big lie by carefully selecting only the small, isolated truths, linking them in such a way that that advance the bigger lie by painting a picture inside the viewer's head. The Ascended High Master of this Dark Art is Noam Chomsky ... Michael Moore used exactly this technique to make people believe that America is a land of terrified, racist murderers who are armed to the teeth solely because of their fear of black people. For this he was given an Academy Award, and Bowling for Columbine has been called "the best documentary film ever made."

-- Bill Whittle​
You didn't read the Whittle quote, did you? Moron.

That's okay, George. You just keep on blaming America for everything. Hell, we'll even let you stay here enjoying the freedoms bought for you in blood while you shit on the men and women who paid the price you were too much of a pussy to pay yourself.

General Lafayette, whom was a close kindred friend of George Washington would be so ashamed of France right now.
Indeed. I think the best of France was killed in WWII, leaving nothing but those who collaborated with Germany to spawn. They certainly do seem to be a cowardly lot now.

When do you ever see liberals praise the greatest Nation in the world? Never? Radical lefties hate America. Do political "moderates" love America. It seems that the radicals who abandoned their Country and were pardoned by Jimmie Carter in his first week in office came back from Canada to teach generations of kids how to hate.
Most of those who left this country for Canada did so in opposition to the US invasion of South Vietnam. Another in a long line of imperial adventures that claimed the lives of over 50,000 Americans and millions of innocent Asians.

Was the Spanish American War an "imperialist adventure" or WW1 or WW2? How about Korea? The dirty little secret is that the spoiled dope-heads who fled to Canada could have served their Country in any number of ways but they were too committed to a self-serving spoiled lifestyle and they renounced their Country to save their own skins.

Ohh I tried the Coast Guard and National guard, but was just laughed at because I was not important. So I was drafted and went to Nam. Had I known better though I would have chosen differently.
We were not given a choice bub, unless we were sons of the rich and or powerful.
I was in vocational school and could not even get a deferrment like our ex VP did.
ONe year of electronics under my belt and they put me in infantry.

You might want to just shut your trap on Nam.

Can you think of a single communist country with military bases outside its homeland?

Only the "Greatest Nation" projects itself thousands of miles from its borders in defense of corporate profits.

I have no trouble blaming fascists, communists and corporatists for the evil they inflict.

You on the other hand are severely indoctrinated.

Get help. (read more Chomsky)

Can you think of a single communist country with military bases outside its homeland?
Well, there was the Soviet Union. I bet you cried when the Wall came down, didn't you, Red George?
Only the "Greatest Nation" projects itself thousands of miles from its borders in defense of corporate profits.
...at the host nation's request. You always seem to forget about that part, don't you?
I have no trouble blaming fascists, communists and corporatists for the evil they inflict.
When are you going to start? I've only ever seen you blame America.
You on the other hand are severely indoctrinated.
:rofl:
Get help. (read more Chomsky)
Chomsky's a fool, and so is anyone who believes his bullshit.

Really, Red George, if America is so awful, why are you still here? Leave. Pack up and go.

Oh, that's right. You're a chickenshit. Well, I guess all you can do is bitch impotently on the internet and hope when the revolution comes, those who actually did something will hand the reigns over to you.

-- Bill Whittle​

That's okay, George. You just keep on blaming America for everything. Hell, we'll even let you stay here enjoying the freedoms bought for you in blood while you shit on the men and women who paid the price you were too much of a pussy to pay yourself.
Most of that blood you refer to has been the blood of US(AF) victims from Korea to Kosovo to Kandahar and beyond.

Aside from the mutually assured destruction of the cold war, what existential threat has this country faced since 1945?

If you are really concerned with big lies, what else explains the US invasions of South Korea, South Vietnam, Cambodia, Iraq and Afghanistan?

Are you proud of your voluntary role in the crucifixion of Iraq?

Does it make you feel heroic?

Or enslaved?

"Other nations throughout history have acted out of greed and self-interest, seeking territory, wealth and power. They often did bad things in the world.

"Then came the United States, touched by God, a shining city on the hill, whose leaders created the first real democracy and went on to be the beacon of freedom for people around the world.

"Unlike the rest of the world, we act out of a cause nobler than greed; we are both the model of, and the vehicle for, peace, freedom and democracy in the world."

Just ask any dead Iraqi.

Greatest Nation...

Most of that blood you refer to has been the blood of US(AF) victims from Korea to Kosovo to Kandahar and beyond.

Aside from the mutually assured destruction of the cold war, what existential threat has this country faced since 1945?

If you are really concerned with big lies, what else explains the US invasions of South Korea, South Vietnam, Cambodia, Iraq and Afghanistan?

Are you proud of your voluntary role in the crucifixion of Iraq?

Does it make you feel heroic?

Or enslaved?
I did something you were incapable of, Red George:

I volunteered to put my life on the line. You chickened out. Coward.

And your concern for communism and dictators is a sure sign of leftist programming. Put down the Chomsky.

I don't kill children for money.
I don't help those who do.
You...not so much.

You "risked your life" because you were incapable of supporting yourself in a competitive job market.

The only thing you've proven is your lack of humanity.

Thanks for your "service"

Slave.

You...not so much.

You "risked your life" because you were incapable of supporting yourself in a competitive job market.
You'll understand if I laugh in your face, Mr. Has Never Held Anything But Minimum-Wage Jobs. :lol:

Slave.
So why do you stay if America's so awful, Red George? Answer the question!

"In response to the mass protests of recent days, Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak has appointed his first Vice President in his over 30 years rule, intelligence chief Omar Suleiman.

"When Suleiman was first announced, Aljazeera commentators were describing him as a 'distinguished' and 'respected ' man.

"It turns out, however, that he is distinguished for, among other things, his central role in Egyptian torture and in the US rendition to torture program. Further, he is "respected" by US officials for his cooperation with their torture plans, among other initiatives."

CounterPunch

You...not so much.

How do you know? I was military early on as I believed it was the least I could do to give back to those that did it for my family.
SInce then, I have supported a family of four; employed dozens over the years; supported several who ventured on their own.

A soldier following orders is not a sign of lack of humanity. Many cry for days following taking the life of an adversary.

Sadly, such sarcasm is we all need to hear from time to time from those that refuse to open their mind to the truth.

Slave.

Slaves do not have the freedom to choose. In the United STates, those who enter the miltary do it by choice.

I doubt you will read my respponses in red with an open mind as it seems your has been closed for a very long time.

Forum List

Back