• All About Eve

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diabloque

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Other; explain

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
:thup: to all 3.

I watch them all at least twice a year. I own the GF boxed set, which also includes the third GF movie.

he was home sick recently and that was how he spent his time...

he was home for two weeks, so he added in his collection of Clint Eastwood movies.

The Unforgiven!

Another GREAT chick flick! Thanks for suggesting it jill :lol:

lol... it's up there with that other great chick flick Two Mules For Sister Sarah.

And Beaches. I loved Beaches. And No Beaches does not have a happy ending.

Believe it or not, I've never seen Beaches. lol..

Is Funny Girl a chick flick/ I always loved Funny Girl.

Oh Jilliam. You gotta go get a "Beaches" movie. Bette Midler and Barbara Hershey (I think) are both great. A damn good movie. I've watched it probably ten times.

Really? That good, huh? Might have to give it a go. A good tearjerker can be fun every so often.

Believe it or not, I've never seen Beaches. lol..

Is Funny Girl a chick flick/ I always loved Funny Girl.

Oh Jilliam. You gotta go get a "Beaches" movie. Bette Midler and Barbara Hershey (I think) are both great. A damn good movie. I've watched it probably ten times.

Really? That good, huh? Might have to give it a go. A good tearjerker can be fun every so often.

Only sad toward the end.

Since none of the other women feel like answering me, does the Tomato one end happy? No dead lovers or sad endings for me.
It's a typical feminist/ lesbian chick flick.

Where all of the men are bad, drunks, or just plain sorry.

And in the end, the women get away with murdering one of the women's husband. :doubt:

... who also happens to be drunk, wife-beating trash who deserved to get offed. :)

no lesbians in that movie that i can recall. i only saw it once a long time ago, though, so i don't remember. :eusa_whistle:

besides...boys have their vigilante fantasy movies where they get to avenge the death of their wives and daughters...

and disney killed off the mother in pretty much all of his movies.

sometimes turn-about is fair play.

and i'm thinking only someone who thinks its okay to beat his wife would have a problem with the guy getting his comeupance.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back