greatest american

I can see most of those people,but Muhammad Ali and Oprah Winfrey?!!! A great American IMO accomplishes things that help his fellow Americans. I'm trying to figure out what Oprah has done other than make millions for herself doing a t.v. show.

krisy said:
hehe...me too! :eek:

I went for GW, George Washington. I liked Jefferson, but not as much as Washington. Now if Hamilton had been there....

I didn't vote yet,I'm still thinking about it. I wonder why Sean Penn didn't make the list? :whip: :cuckoo:

gop_jeff said:
Had to go with Jefferson.

Kathianne, I can't believe you would have taken Hamilton over GW and the rest... :poop: :D

Jeff if not for Hamilton and the Federalist papers, I'm not so sure there would be an America today. IN a real way, he was the original Republican, saving the economy of the US in it's 9 month of gestation.

Kathianne said:
Jeff if not for Hamilton and the Federalist papers, I'm not so sure there would be an America today. IN a real way, he was the original Republican, saving the economy of the US in it's 9 month of gestation.
Oh who cares about him...what about "you ain't nothin but a hound dog" by Elvis?
Geeezzzz....That was damn important stuff, that was!

*J/K*

But it reflects my thinking on this whole thing..It may be or may not be the Discoverys' channel attempt to compete with the American Idiol. Just a thought...Then again, it shows MORONS watch cable tv too, and VOTE!..Oprah and Elvis...Pleassssseee.

I think there's a difference in being a "great American" and being a great contributor. I think someone screwed up. And I will aplogize ahead of time for any offending....but Clinton should not be on either list.

Joz said:
I think there's a difference in being a "great American" and being a great contributor. I think someone screwed up. And I will aplogize ahead of time for any offending....but Clinton should not be on either list.

I take offense to that...

Dontcha love fighting, it makes the make up so intense! :laugh:

Joz said:
Yes. And for this area....I'm the chapter leader. :rolleyes:

Just kidding...ya are a funny lady though...and I would consider it! :funnyface

Forum List

Back