Great

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
Not only do I have to work on the 4th, now my wife is taunting me with pictures of what she and kids are up to.

5809_225987850373_568355373_7535381_1001076_n.jpg

Ah, your girls are beautiful!

At least they have sun, it's been raining here ALL day,,I need to get these teens out of the house and down to the 4th of July Festival our town is having. I guess I'm going to give them an umbrella and some $$ and say, "See ya!" :lol:

At least they have sun, it's been raining here ALL day,,I need to get these teens out of the house and down to the 4th of July Festival our town is having. I guess I'm going to give them an umbrella and some $$ and say, "See ya!" :lol:

Thanks, we have another one on the way...so my life is going to get real interesting in about 7 years when the oldest becomes a teenager. I just realized that I'm going to have more than 14 years of girls being teenagers...arrggghhh.

You can send some of that rain down this way. We've haven't had any significant rain for more than a month. My poor tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers need it.

RadiomanALT - With a wife and two cute girls already, you are going to be hard pressed to ever get into the bathroom or on the telephone again when the girls get just a bit older. If the baby on the way is a girl, you're doomed. You might not even be able to watch football... They're cute though. Start saving up for those weddings now. Oh yeah, don't forget about college. That's where the girls go to search out a husband these days.

Thanks, we have another one on the way...so my life is going to get real interesting in about 7 years when the oldest becomes a teenager. I just realized that I'm going to have more than 14 years of girls being teenagers...arrggghhh.

You can send some of that rain down this way. We've haven't had any significant rain for more than a month. My poor tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers need it.

Wish I could. It's raining now. Sigh. It's only gotten worse.

Mid-June 2009 Rainfall Update « Carol Stream Hydrology Blog
Mid-June 2009 Rainfall Update
2009 JUNE 14
by lpangelrob
As of June 14, 2.62″ of rain has fallen in the reporting period May 31-June 14. (0.69″ on May 31, and 1.93″ on and after June 1.) This is about 140% of normal.

RadiomanALT - With a wife and two cute girls already, you are going to be hard pressed to ever get into the bathroom or on the telephone again when the girls get just a bit older. If the baby on the way is a girl, you're doomed. You might not even be able to watch football... They're cute though. Start saving up for those weddings now. Oh yeah, don't forget about college. That's where the girls go to search out a husband these days.

Yeah, its another girl on the way. I am DOOOOOMED!! Even our 2 dogs are female.

Yeah, its another girl on the way. I am DOOOOOMED!! Even our 2 dogs are female.
/QUOTE]

I bet instead of getting dew on the grass in the mornings at your house, it's esterogen!

Forum List

Back