Great tribute to LSU now in the WH. How it should be done.

I do have to admit, the drooling hero-worship is something I could never figure out.

Me neither. What did you see in Obama, other than his race?
Can't see a person's character past race, can you? Of course, CRC trumpanzees can't see character at all anymore.

Why can't you answer my question?

P.S. I saw Obama as an inexperienced jackass whose entire background was shrouded in mystery. Otherwise, his "progressive" policies were exactly the same as John Edwards, who was also running for President. I wouldn't have voted for either one of them.

Last edited:
I do have to admit, the drooling hero-worship is something I could never figure out.

Wooden know.

Where did you ever see me drooling over him or jacking off to his poster in my bedroom?

I don't know which is funnier, your juvenile sexual references or your pathetic TDS. Maybe they are one and the same?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wooden know.

So you "wooden know" what you see in Obama, other than his race?

Where did you ever see me drooling over him or jacking off to his poster in my bedroom?

Is that what you do in your bedroom?

I don't know which is funnier, your juvenile sexual references or your pathetic TDS. Maybe they are one and the same?

Reported. Those are NOT my words at all, fuckstick.

BUH bye now, BUH bye.

I do have to admit, the drooling hero-worship is something I could never figure out. I dunno,to just to abdicate all your own dignity to subserve some egomaniac just because he asks for it, as if you're a 12-year-old girl perusing Tiger Beat magazine, endlessly yammering "omigod Master may I have another".

I just don't get it. Makes no sense. :dunno:
You sure do worry and speculate about what other people think a lot.

Getting a life might be a good odea.

I do have to admit, the drooling hero-worship is something I could never figure out. I dunno,to just to abdicate all your own dignity to subserve some egomaniac just because he asks for it, as if you're a 12-year-old girl perusing Tiger Beat magazine, endlessly yammering "omigod Master may I have another".

Exactly my point about the sniveling hero-worship song and dance.

"Odea" huh. You Irish?

"Odea" huh. You Irish?
And yet you're the only one of us obsessed with Trump.

"Odea" huh. You Irish?
And yet you're the only one of us obsessed with Trump.

Who started this circle-jerk thread, Evelyn Wood?

Forum List

Back