Great tribute to LSU now in the WH. How it should be done.

I do have to admit, the drooling hero-worship is something I could never figure out. I dunno,to just to abdicate all your own dignity to subserve some egomaniac just because he asks for it, as if you're a 12-year-old girl perusing Tiger Beat magazine, endlessly yammering "omigod Master may I have another".

I just don't get it. Makes no sense. :dunno:

I do have to admit, the drooling hero-worship is something I could never figure out. I dunno, just to subjugate your own dignity to subserve some egomaniac just because he asks for it, as if you're a 12-year-old girl perusing Tiger Beat magazine. I just don't get it. :dunno:
Pogo. Trump's yer Daddy. Face it. You can't stop him. He's like the Terminator.

I’d tell some of them black players you can’t come in to the Oval Office.. so disrespectful

I do have to admit, the drooling hero-worship is something I could never figure out. I dunno, just to subjugate your own dignity to subserve some egomaniac just because he asks for it, as if you're a 12-year-old girl perusing Tiger Beat magazine. I just don't get it. :dunno:
Pogo. Trump's yer Daddy. Face it. You can't stop him. He's like the Terminator.

Yeah "Daddy" that's another synonym for the whole hero-worship song and dance.
So you have daddy issues? Are you a stripper?

I do have to admit, the drooling hero-worship is something I could never figure out.

Me neither. What did you see in Obama, other than his race?

Wooden know. Where did you ever see me drooling over him or jacking off to his poster in my bedroom?

Go ahead, show us a quote. Wipe the jizz off your chin first, you ain't Stormy Daniels.

I do have to admit, the drooling hero-worship is something I could never figure out.

Wooden know. Where did you ever see me drooling over him or jacking off to his poster in my bedroom?

Go ahead, show us a quote. Wipe the jizz off your chin first, you ain't Stormy Daniels.
How about a Monica Lewinsky?

How about a Monica Lewinsky?

Not seeing a quote there. Having a hard time?

That first year or so watching videos of African American children in revolutionary uniforms to start was the tip off.

That first year or so watching videos of African American children in revolutionary uniforms to start was the tip off.

They were taking over the airports, amirite?

Forum List

Back