GREAT!: Trade Deficit Narrows Sharply...

If folks lay off the Democrat Fake News, they'll quickly realize that it isn't all Gloom & Doom. There's lots of great things going on. Trump and America are doing fine. :thup:

The numbers: The trade deficit in goods narrowed 10.3% to $68 billion, according to the government’s advanced report released Thursday. This was the first narrowing of the deficit in seven months and came in well below the $73.4 billion estimate of economists polled by MarketWatch...

U.S. trade deficit in goods drops in March for first time in seven months
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Holy FUck, that is huge news.

Anyone got any idea what caused it?

Chances are there will be a similar decrease in consumer spending, which is not good news for our economy.

What if that is NOT what is happening?

We will have to wait till those numbers come out to find out.

We also had record high petroleum exports, so that was part of the turn around also. Not sure how that affects the economy as a whole

Good to see you have some excuses ready, in case the Good Times start rolling in.

Ha, Spot On. They really are hoping for some bad economic news. They're desperate. They lost it after their Hitlery lost. :cuckoo:

If folks lay off the Democrat Fake News, they'll quickly realize that it isn't all Gloom & Doom. There's lots of great things going on. Trump and America are doing fine. :thup:

The numbers: The trade deficit in goods narrowed 10.3% to $68 billion, according to the government’s advanced report released Thursday. This was the first narrowing of the deficit in seven months and came in well below the $73.4 billion estimate of economists polled by MarketWatch...

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
Key words: "First time in seven months". In other words, Trump's trade deficit is a little lower than Trump's trade deficit was a few months ago. :lol:

U.S. trade deficit in Trump’s first year soars to 9-year high of $566 billion

We also had record high petroleum exports, so that was part of the turn around also. Not sure how that affects the economy as a whole

Good to see you have some excuses ready, in case the Good Times start rolling in.

What excuses? It is called reality. A dip in the trade deficit is almost always coupled with a drop in consumer spending.

I cannot help it if you zealots are too busy kissing Trump's ass to know how this shit works.

Straight to insults. NOt a sign of someone who is confident in their position.

It is telling that you find good economic news threatening.

You started this ball rolling with your stupid claims about me. If you cannot take the heat stay out of the fucking kitchen.

what a bunch of snowflakes you people are.

NOthing in my point was anything like "cannot take the heat".

I was, obviously, commenting on how your reaction reflected on you.

That you felt a need to be dishonest about that, in order to justify insulting me, in the face of good economic news, is an INCREASINGLY odd reaction.

Also, you're the one who seems upset, so, who's the "snowflake"?

Chances are there will be a similar decrease in consumer spending, which is not good news for our economy.

Ha, Spot On. They really are hoping for some bad economic news. They're desperate. They lost it after their Hitlery lost. :cuckoo:

Such a fucking childish mind, how do you even function in life? OR do you?

This is the how the mind of a brain dead zealot works...if you do not kiss the ass of Trump you are a Hillary supporter. You fucked up brain cannot compute that there are a few of us that did not like either.

God this shit gets old.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
Key words: "First time in seven months". In other words, Trump's trade deficit is a little lower than Trump's trade deficit was a few months ago. :lol:

Oh i see, if the trade deficit increases, it's all Trump's fault. Go figure? :rofl:

What excuses? It is called reality. A dip in the trade deficit is almost always coupled with a drop in consumer spending.

I cannot help it if you zealots are too busy kissing Trump's ass to know how this shit works.

You started this ball rolling with your stupid claims about me. If you cannot take the heat stay out of the fucking kitchen.

That you felt a need to be dishonest about that, in order to justify insulting me, in the face of good economic news, is an INCREASINGLY odd reaction.

You are the fucking snowflake as you are the one that started with the bullshit lies and then whined like a 2 year old when you got a taste of your own medicine.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Gas prices continue to rise for US consumers as well.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Oh i see, if the trade deficit increases, it's all Trump's fault. Go figure? :rofl:
If you give him credit for it decreasing, he gets the blame for when it increases.

All caught up now, tard?

This is the how the mind of a brain dead zealot works...if you do not kiss the ass of Trump you are a Hillary supporter. You fucked up brain cannot compute that there are a few of us that did not like either.

God this shit gets old.

Chill out Snowflake. We know you're desperately hoping for some bad economic news. Y'all hatas craaazy. :cuckoo:

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

And the summer driving season is just kicking off, they will keep going up for a while.

You are the fucking snowflake as you are the one that started with the bullshit lies and then whined like a 2 year old when you got a taste of your own medicine.

I stated an opinion about your stated, possible reasons for the dip, with a small amount of spin.

You are the one that is flipping out.

Your reaction is all of our proportion to a small dip in the trade deficit.

You appear more confident than I AM, that this is the beginning of something big and wonderful.

What do you know about this, that you are not sharing, that is upsetting you so much?

The numbers: The trade deficit in goods narrowed 10.3% to $68 billion, according to the government’s advanced report released Thursday.
What your propagandists didn't tell you is what the trade deficit was in the last full month of Obama's presidency for comparison:

December 2016 Trade Gap is $44.3 Billion

The U.S. monthly international trade deficit decreased in December 2016 according to the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis and the U.S. Census Bureau. The deficit decreased from $45.7 billion in November (revised) to $44.3 billion in December, as exports increased more than imports.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Ha, you manged to find some bad economic news to latch onto. Go figure? Feel better now?

God this shit gets old.

Chill out Snowflake. We know you're desperately hoping for some bad economic news. Y'all hatas craaazy. :cuckoo:

You are really just not a very smart person, are you. That is ok, the world is filled with idiots and this board has more than their share. One cannot both intelligent and a partisan zealot, and you are clearly the latter.

I stated an opinion about your stated, possible reasons for the dip, with a small amount of spin.

You are the one that is flipping out.

Your reaction is all of our proportion to a small dip in the trade deficit.

You appear more confident than I AM, that this is the beginning of something big and wonderful.

What do you know about this, that you are not sharing, that is upsetting you so much?

You are making no sense, have you been drinking?

First you say I think it is the beginning of something big and wonderful and then you accuse me of being upset?

The two do not go together. So put down the Jack and try again.

So what have we learned today, kids?

We learned Trump exploded our trade deficit higher than in the entire eight years of Obama's Administration.

We learned Trump's "lower" trade deficit this month is still nearly $25 billion higher than the trade deficit which he inherited.

"GREAT!"

God this shit gets old.

You are really just not a very smart person, are you. That is ok, the world is filled with idiots and this board has more than their share. One cannot both intelligent and a partisan zealot, and you are clearly the latter.

Sorry kid, the sky isn't falling. I know your Democrat Fake News told you it is, but it just isn't. Have a good one. Take care. :)

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

In an economy as huge as the USA has, whether it is regulatory reform, tax policy, or trade policies, it takes months or sometimes a year or two before the effects fully kick in. So we still don't know what the over all results will be. For sure the Trump haters, however dishonestly, are milking any bad news they can find or manufacture for all it is worth.

However, from the same article you linked. . .

. . .The big picture: The U.S. trade deficit widened in 2017 due to high oil prices and also to a strengthening economy. When Americans are more prosperous, they tend to buy more imported goods. . .​

Isn't it interesting how the Trump haters tend to just sort of skim over any extenuating facts like that?

The fact is that incomes are rising, the work force is increasing as people are coming out of involuntary retirement and going back to work, and there is much to be encouraged about and to celebrate. Is it perfect? No. Is there still much to improve? Yes.

But one of the saddest things in American society today is the irrational and unbridled hated that makes some unable or unwilling to acknowledge anything good and to look for, even hope for, bad news. How sick is that?

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
That happens every few months. Every little thing is a colossal victory to you rubes :rolleyes:

The trade deficit continues to grow

What!? The world is not ending? ....dumbass.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

In an economy as huge as the USA has, whether it is regulatory reform, tax policy, or trade policies, it takes months or sometimes a year or two before the effects fully kick in. So we still don't know what the over all results will be. For sure the Trump haters, however dishonestly, are milking any bad news they can find or manufacture for all it is worth.

However, from the same article you linked. . .

. . .The big picture: The U.S. trade deficit widened in 2017 due to high oil prices and also to a strengthening economy. When Americans are more prosperous, they tend to buy more imported goods. . .​

Isn't it interesting how the Trump haters tend to just sort of skim over any extenuating facts like that?

The fact is that incomes are rising, the work force is increasing as people are coming out of involuntary retirement and going back to work, and there is much to be encouraged about and to celebrate. Is it perfect? No. Is there still much to improve? Yes.

But one of the saddest things in American society today is the irrational and unbridled hated that makes some unable or unwilling to acknowledge anything good and to look for, even hope for, bad news. How sick is that?
So what you are trying to say is...when the trade deficit increases, that's good. And when the trade deficit decreases, that's also good. All glory to the Naked Emperor no matter which way things go.

:lol:

Yeah. That's what I figured.

Forum List

Back