Great Timing! N.Y. Times Smears U.S. Soldiers as 'Beasts'

nah... this isn't another rightwingnut troll thread or anything...

nope... nothing to see here. :cuckoo:

In other words you sided with Murtha on Haditha as well.

I'm still waiting for the first liberal WHO DIDN'T SIDE WITH MURTHA ON HADITHA to cast the first stone.

Until then, I'll be over here writing in the dirt waiting on y'all.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

no. in other words, you're too stupid for air.

now give us some more :lol: cause we want you to achieve maximum imbecility if you haven't done so yet.

:thup:

This ranks up there as LIBERAL RANK STUPID as the NYT doing a fawning article on William Ayers (UNREPENTANT TERRORIST) on the day of 9/11.

Yes, the NYT did JILLIAN, RAVI, CARBINER, WRY CATCHER, and TRUTHMATTERS (I know those idiots believe everything liberals tell them) Someday they may figure out they have been lied too, but I highly doubt it. That would require growing brains.

I mean seriously. Maligning our soldiers as "beasts???" The men who risk their lives for us EVERY DAY??????????

There goes all the BS liberals say about "we support the troops, but hate the war."

BS! That's why liberals can release all those photos of Abu Graube but not one photo of a Dead Bin Laden.

Another liberal has let it slip what they really think of the troops.

It reveals nothing has changed since the Vietnam War. They still sympathize with the terrorists like Ayers, while "loathing the military" (Bill Clinton's words).

This is just another example.

I can't WAIT for the typical liberal excuse of "That's only one person!"

Yeah right! How many of you giving that excuse sided with Murtha on Haditha?

'nuff said!

The fact that you're too fucking stupid to understand what the Times is talking about tells us more about the intellectual void in your pea sized brain than it does about them.

Forum List

Back