great speech on non intervention and free trade by Rep. Ron Paul (R) TX

I'm a big Ron Paul fan, unfortunately, due to his stances against the current administration, I don't see a big future for him as a republican.

DKSuddeth said:
I'm a big Ron Paul fan, unfortunately, due to his stances against the current administration, I don't see a big future for him as a republican.

The current administration will not always be in control of the GOP. As soon as next year they could be out and the more libertarian wing of the party could come to be in charge. Especially if badnarik has plays a key role in the election this fall. If that is the case Ron Paul could become a key player in the GOP. but regardless of whether the GOP higher ups like him, he will continue to be elected because the people in his district love Doctor No. Did you listen to the speech?

tpahl said:
The current administration will not always be in control of the GOP. As soon as next year they could be out and the more libertarian wing of the party could come to be in charge. Especially if badnarik has plays a key role in the election this fall. If that is the case Ron Paul could become a key player in the GOP. but regardless of whether the GOP higher ups like him, he will continue to be elected because the people in his district love Doctor No. Did you listen to the speech?

not at work, but I've read a few of Ron's speeches. very good

Forum List

Back