Great Speech By Joe Biden In Ohio

We just don't get Joe...

joe-biden-house.jpg

Zillow.com, a reliable real estate web site, estimates the worth of Biden's Wilmington, Delaware, home (pictured above) to be a cool $2,856,950. (This does not appear to include the cottage on the Biden estate, which the vice president rents out to the Secret Service for more than $12,000 per year.)

"The vice president and his wife, Jill Biden, reported assets of between $239,000 and $866,000," according to Bloomberg.

"I said it yesterday, and I’ll say it more calmly today. I don’t think these guys understand us," Biden also told the Ohio audience.

Biden added: "What do they think we think? What do they think we think in our houses? We’re like the rich guys — we have dreams, we have aspirations." Indeed

Bidens below average in charitable giving

Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his wife, Jill, earned $333,000 in 2009, and gave $4,820 — 1.44 percent — of that to charity in cash or in-kind donations, according to their newly released tax forms.

Estimates by charitable organizations show that most givers donate between 3 and 5 percent of their income

Bidens below average in charitable giving - Washington Times

Did he ask a man in a wheelchair to stand up again?

Why? Republicans would rather he never walked again?
Did anyone say that? It's not like Biden has never asked that of a wheelchair confined person before.I'm sure you will jump on Romney or his future running mate for any dumb comment they make so surly you don't begrudge me having some fun with one of Biden's many do you?

Joe Biden in Missouri--"Stand up Chuck and let the people see you". The problem was that Biden's democrat party comrade was in a wheelchair.

Forum List

Back