Great Rush Quote

Sep 12, 2008
I know all the Kool-Aid drinkers, as opposed to all the liberals, will call me tool for this one, but I think it is a comment that you need to think over in terms of the IG firings.

Bear in mind, I think the law that 0bama broke would probably not pass constitutional muster as it co mingles executive and legislative authority, but 0bama did sponsor it, so he ought to pay attention to his own ideas.

Anyway, the quote:

Rush said:
You know, most people (and I'm one of them) they read 1984 and they were scared. When 0bama read it, he started taking notes.

This has been a worry over here on the right side forever. 0bama really isn't in to policy, he is into power. You worry about labels with 0bama, you are setting yourself up for disaster. Those who think that he is bringing about positive policy for their interest by aggregating his power are selling their souls for rancid mush. He will go with any policy idea that gives him power, either direction.

July 25, 2008
RUSH: This happened to me last August. I had dinner up there in the White House. We had cigars in the Treaty Room up in the residence. I told you about this. He spent 45 minutes taking me around the world :oops:

:spam::spam::spam:
July 25, 2008
RUSH: This happened to me last August. I had dinner up there in the White House. We had cigars in the Treaty Room up in the residence. I told you about this. He spent 45 minutes taking me around the world :oops:

:spam::spam::spam:

As a general rule, it's better if one actually has a POINT...

If you feel like ya had one... perhaps you'd like to share what that may have been with the rest of the board.

July 25, 2008

You need to do better research, or quote in context. This mangling here is piece of dishonesty.

Forum List

Back