Great Romney Quotes

"Now I promise change. And I have a record of achieving real change. I built a business, I helped turn around another, I helped put an Olympics back on track, and with a Democrat legislature I helped turn my state from deficits to surplus and from job losses to job growth and from higher taxes to higher take home pay. This is why I am running for president. I know how to change the course of a nation. I know how to get to a balanced budget, and create jobs, and get rising take home pay. You see, accomplishing change is not just something I talk about. It's what I've done. And it's what I will do when I'm president of the United States with your help."

Mitt Romney
November, 3, 2012
Englewood, Colorado

"Vote for 'revenge?"........"Let me tell you what I'd like to tell you: Vote for love of country. It is time we lead America to a better place."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ShdiYQ1EHvA]Revenge Or Love Of Country - YouTube[/ame]

"Now I promise change. And I have a record of achieving real change. I built a business, I helped turn around another, I helped put an Olympics back on track, and with a Democrat legislature I helped turn my state from deficits to surplus and from job losses to job growth and from higher taxes to higher take home pay. This is why I am running for president. I know how to change the course of a nation. I know how to get to a balanced budget, and create jobs, and get rising take home pay. You see, accomplishing change is not just something I talk about. It's what I've done. And it's what I will do when I'm president of the United States with your help."

Mitt Romney
November, 3, 2012
Englewood, Colorado

His rhetoric combined with his record in business and as gov has me voting for him for the very reason that I think he actually CAN do what he says he will do and I don't think, after the last 4 years, Obama can do that.

It's more than just that Romney knows what to do. Between Romney and obama, Romney is the only one who wants to do anything. Romney is happiest working, he's a little worker bee. No one knows that Romney's golf handicap is. He doesn't play golf that often. obama means more golf, more lavish parties, more and more expensive vacations. An increasingly imperious Empress Fat Ass. More obama is an acceleration of America's withdrawal from the world.

he sucked as governor, and he'll suck as president.

Yeah he did some things I didn't like as gov but he did a lot less I didn't like than Obama has done that I don't like. Romney also did more that I did like than Obama has done that I do like so there is that.

Its cool though, you like Obama, I like Romney doesn't make you any better or worse than me in my book.

You suck as a person and you suck as a poster.

"With a Democrat legislature I helped turn my state from deficits to surplus and from job losses to job growth and from higher taxes to higher take home pay. This is why I am running for president."

Mitt Romney

"With a Democrat legislature I helped turn my state from deficits to surplus and from job losses to job growth and from higher taxes to higher take home pay. This is why I am running for president."

Mitt Romney

if you want to believe him, that's your choice.

:dunno:

Mitt Romney's Blind Trust Not So Blind - ABC News

When he ran against Sen. Edward Kennedy in 1994, Romney spoke critically of Kennedy's claim that he had no control over his investments. "The blind trust is an age-old ruse," Romney told the Boston Globe at the time.

----------------

Romney owns close to $8 million in Bain funds that together hold 51 percent of the company’s shares--a controlling financial stake. As a result, Romney not only profits directly from Sensata but also stands to profit from the outsourcing of the Sensata workers’ jobs.

Romney company allowed to outsource jobs to China while Romney campaigns on keeping good paying jobs in the U.S.

Romney said he can't help those people because his money is in a "blind trust".

Mitt Romney

I also believe you suck as a poster. Truthmatters will less to say.

Mitt Romney

Are clarifying that I somehow still have a choice in an Obama America? Is this the part where I hail at the Obama altar?

Mitt Romney

calm down, skippy, you've become even less coherent than usual.

Mitt Romney

Are clarifying that I somehow still have a choice in an Obama America? Is this the part where I hail at the Obama altar?

try that again in english, and i'll attempt to answer you.

okay, corky?

I realize if it isn't spelled out exactly correctly you're lost. Poor English skills maybe. Could account for your inability to write more than two sentences in any post.
You might be the most useless poster here.

I realize if it isn't spelled out exactly correctly you're lost. Poor English skills maybe. Could account for your inability to write more than two sentences in any post.
You might be the most useless poster here.

not as long as you're around, fake rebbe.

"Tomorrow we come together for a better future. And on November 7th, we get to work."

Future President Romney
Manchester, NH
November 5, 2012

"Tomorrow we come together for a better future. And on November 7th, we get to work."

Future President Romney
Manchester, NH
November 5, 2012

Yeah but Obama will still be pres on nov 7th regardless of who wins the election. I don't forsee Obama working with romney on anything if Romney does win....I hope the Pres proves me wrong on that.

Future President Romney
Manchester, NH
November 5, 2012

Yeah but Obama will still be pres on nov 7th regardless of who wins the election. I don't forsee Obama working with romney on anything if Romney does win....I hope the Pres proves me wrong on that.

He won't. Elections have consequences. But only when Democrats win. He will rush to get whatever he can of his agenda done, by whatever means possible.

Forum List

Back